HIS CHOICE: CHAPTER 23

Leiah's POV

A gasp came out from Xavier's mother after hearing what the doctor told us,"Oh my god."She said and hugged his husband, Xavier's father.

"What?!"Katie shouted.Katie was already crying again but my brother was there to calm her down,"Calm down Katie."My brother tried to soothe her.

I was jealous of what Peter did to Katie, he was there for her while me I have none but at least I have Hunk beside me.I wish Xavier would but that can't happen now since he lost his memories.I didn't know that I was already crying again when I felt something wet on my face coming from my eyes.

"Um Doc,can we visit him inside?"I asked the Doctor, wiping the tears from the back of my hand."Oh yes, you can visit him."The Doctor said and excused himself.

"You go first darling."Xavier's mom said,"Bu-"I was gonna say something but she insisted so I just obeyed her.

I took a deep breathe first after I went inside the room.There I saw Xavier laying on the hospital bed, looking so lifeless and pale.I couldn't help but to cry harder again because of the sight I am seeing right now.

My legs moved forward towards his bed and sat down on the chair that is placed beside him."Hey."I greeted him thinking that he can't here me since he was still unconscious.

"I hope you can here me though, even your in coma.I still love you."I said.I was gonna say something when I was interrupted by a female voice.

"Where's Xavier?Is he okay?Tell me!"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

SORRY GUYS IF I HAVE TO CUT IT SHORT.

PLEASE

COMMENT

VOTE

LIKE 

FOLLOW AND SHARE THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS.

-MARIE