HIS CHOICE: CHAPTER 12

Leiah's POV

"Is she here Xavier?" The voice asked.

"I don't know."The familiar voice replied, it was Xavier I think.

"She wouldn't mind if we do something?" The voice giggled, then I heard kissing noises.

I woke up from my slumber and saw Xavier kissing Stephanie, his mistress and his love. My heart ache as I watch them two kissing, passionately. 

They seem to notice me as they stop sucking each others faces. Tears fell off from my eyes but quickly wiped t with the back of my hand.

"Hey, mind if I use Xavier?" Stephanie asked, smiling and giggling while her hands were wrapped around Xavier's neck.

"No need to ask Stephanie, you wouldn't mind right Leiah?" Xavier said, hard and cold.

I didn't speak and instead went to my room, tears were already streaming down to my face. As i reached my room, I plop myself to my bed and started to sob. 

"Why Xavier.W-why?" I sobbed, tears still streaming down.

While still crying, I heard moaning sounds coming from Xavier's room. As I heard those sounds, my heart was already in pain like someone's stabbing my heart over and over again.

I couldn't take it anymore, the pain that he had caused to me. I want to loathe him and hate him! But why can't I? Why!

Why do I deserve this?! For fours years, he broke my heart all over again and worst it was already in pieces. No glue can glue it back for which it is really broken into small tiny pieces, like he crushed it over and over again.

Leave him Leiah

All he had caused you is pain

He will never love you back

Four years of pain Lei

File a divorce 

As I though for the word divorce, maybe it's the right time to file a divorce. Four years had passed, no progress between me and Xavier. I don't want my heart turned into ashes.

I made my mind, I'll file a divorce. Even if I still love him. I deserve to be happy also not only him.

I took  my phone from the night stand and dialed the number and waited for it to answer.

"Yes?How may I help you Leiah?"

"You know what to do Stanley."

"Okay."