HIS CHOICE: CHAPTER 3

Leia's POV

CONTINUATION

The whole night, me and Katie were dancing and drinking beers.
I grab Katie's hand and pulled her out of the dance floor, when I pulled her she was pouting and said,"Aww.. I was having fun Leia." She pouted, clearly she's already drunk.

"Ugh! Sorry to cut in but we really need to go." I told her. I can tell she's confuse because of her face, showing it.

"Why?" She whined.

"Umm cause it's already late?" I told her with my 'duh' tone.

"Come one girl, chill up a bit. It's your Birthday!" She reasoned out

.

"I know but I need to go back to my house."I also reasoned out. Until she already understands the situation.

"Let's go find my brother." I added. Grabbing her arm, I went to search through the crowds until I already spotted my brother flirting to a brunette slut. Cause I mean look at her dress too revealing, 6 inches high heels and caked face. Too much make up to my judgement.

Scrunching my nose in disgust, about the scenery. I also notice that my bestfriend Katie was annoyed and mad that my brother is flirting with another girl.

Without any thinking, I grab my brother's hand and drag him out of the brunette slut. My brother creased his eyebrow in confusion and suddenly changed his mood to pissed one.

"Why did you interrup my flirting?" He hissed at me. Rolling my eyes I replied,"Umm.. cause you're my ride home?" I said.

Suddenly his mood change and sighed."Okay." He said, searching his keys inside his jean pocket.

After he already found what he was looking for, I followed him out of the party and went to the parking lot. Looking at the back checking if Katie is following us, I saw her mad while her arm crossed.

I just raised an eyebrow to her and she just rolled her eyes at me. Well this girl is pissed to me. Ignoring her, I climd in his car followed by Katie.

The ride in the car was kind of filled with tension. Looking to my brother and to Katie, it's like they're keeping a secret.

"What are you guys hiding?" I blurted out.

"Nothing." The both said at the same time, then Katie blushed.

"Don't lie to me." I warned them both. But they just ignored me and kept quite.

Since there's no use of forcing them to tell me their secret, I just sighed. The whole car ride ended when he already drop Katie home and when we already arrived in our house.

Climbing out of the car, our butler Mr. Kipler opened the door for us. Mumbling thanks to him I walk to the living room and saw my parents and Katie's parents.

Looking at my phone that I fish out out of my purse, I saw that I'm already late for there suprise. I was suppose to be her at 8 o'clock but it's already 8:30 in the evening.

"Sorry." I apologize to my disappointed looking parents.

"So what's this all about." My brother said.