HIS CHOICE:CHAPTER 26

K

atie's POV

I was staring at my brother's body looking so lifeless.His face was pale and cold.Whenever I touch his hand it is cocld,I miss the warmness of his hand.I can't really hate my brother for cheating, becausr I mean he loved Stephanie not that I in the side of Stephanie.It's just that he was forced in to doing this.

I don't hate Leiah nor I am  not a hypocrite in front of Lei,I just want to tell that I can't really blame.

I love Lei to bits, she's like my sister infact she's my sister in law.I hateher seeing like this, in pain because of my brother.

I want to hate my brother but it's just that I can't because he's my brother, he was their during my tough times.

"Babe are you ok?"Peter asked, maybe he saw me spacing out while looking at my brother.I blinked for a couple of times to regain my consciousness and looked him and smiled,"Yeah."I replied.

He smiled at me worriedly but I  assured him that  I'm fine."As much as I want to hate your brother, I can't.I can't really force my sister  into  stop loving him to much."Peter said quitely.

"I know,she's like a sister to me.I hate her seeing in pain."I half murmured and sighed.

"Did you know that before this accident,Lei told me they are going to end their marriage."I told him.I saw his face was full of suprise and shock.

"She did?"He asked, still shocked.I just nodded and placed my head on his shoulder.

"With the help of your brother Stanley."I added and their was a moment of silence.

"I guess, she had too much."Peter said, looking at my brother's direction but looked away immediately.

"Too much."I murmured,I interlaced my hands with his.He kissed my hands and my forehead.

"I love you."He smiled,"I love you too."

We were hugging when the corner of my eyes,I saw my brother's hands were movind then suddenly we just heard a groan.

I looked at him  immediately and Xavier stirred.I immediately went to my brother and notice that his eyes were slowly opening.

"Xavier?"I whispered softly.I looked at Peter in suprised,"Call the doctor immediately Peter!"I told him.He nodded and wemt out to the call the doctor.

"Wait for the Doctor brother."I told him and took my phone from my purse and texted Lei.

From Katie:

To:Lei

Quick Lei!Xavier's awake,I think he needs you.

After I texted her I  immediately went to my brother and saw that he was already awake,"Where's my wife?Who are you?

🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🌠🌠🌠✨❇

HERE'S THE UPDATE GUYS! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

PLEASE

VOTE

LIKE

COMMENT

FOLLOW AND SHARE THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS!

_marie