The Legend: Part II: Chapter 30 - Anarchy

Zelda's P.O.V

After the funeral, Kakarikko was cleaned up and all of the people who had died were put to rest. We ventured back to Castle Town to create a game plan. On the training grounds just outside the castle I had all of the Hyrulian Guard gathered. I explained to them the situation regarding Link. "We aren't sure what caused this outburst, but we think it has something to do with the mask he put on during the duel. It seems to be an artifact with some sort of power. It appears to be possessing him." I explained. "Or not! He could be doing it on his own free will." Armani shouted from the back of the crowd. Suddenly the Hyrulian Guard was pushed aside by another force that had just arrived. Armani had arrived to the meeting with a great deal of men from Termina. Practically an army. "What is this?" I questioned. "Reinforcements. After all my life is at risk as well." Armani explained. He had brought a larger guard then mine. If Armani wanted to he could easily take control. And that is exactly what I suspected he'd do. Armani pushed to the front to stand beside me. "I have formed an elite squad of Termina's greatest warriors to hunt down this villain!" Armani exclaimed. "We will have him tried and executed for threatening the Queen's life and we will have justice!" Armani shouted. "What?! No! Link isn't at fault." I tried but the roar of the crowd was louder than me. I had no control as Armani's men help rally the rest of my guard. Only a few of my men seemed against what was being said. Armani then grabbed my arm roughly and practically dragged me inside the castle. Once the doors were closed behind us I began to shout at him. "You are not in control here! I am Queen!" I exclaimed. "Link is no longer here to protect you or your kingdom. We will be wed and our kingdoms will be united. I am in control now Zelda. You can obey me or not but either way you are going into the dungeons. Guards escort her majesty to her cell." He stated. Suddenly two guards stepped forward and grabbed me. "Release me! I am your Queen!" I exclaimed as they dragged me down towards the dungeons. "Apologies Milady." One of the guards said as he locked me inside one of the cells in the dungeon. "Come back here and let me out!" I shouted as they left. I groaned and kicked the cell door in annoyance. "What am I going to do?" I sighed.