The Legend: Part II: Chapter 35 - Fierce Deity vs Zelda

Zelda's P.O.V

"Miss me?" Link inquired as he brought his lips close to my ear. He seductively blew hot air into my ear before releasing me. He roughly pushed me down and reached for my pouch. "You have something of mine, I believe." He stated. I kicked his hand away as he reached for it. "Ah you're a feisty one. Link sure knows how to pick'em." He laughed. "You're not Link?"I asked. "Oh but I am and yet I'm not. Link's in here you see. But I'm in control." He laughed. "Who are you?" I questioned. "Name's Fierce Deity." He answered. "Ah and you're Zelda. Link wouldn't shut up about you for the longest time. I have to get back to Zelda, she's marrying a Prince, I love her, blah, blah, blah." Fierce Deity mimicked. "Link, can you hear me?" I called. "Oh he can hear you. He can see you too. But he can't get to you. His body is mine now." He explained. I inched backed slowly as he walked closer to me. He grabbed my face and lifted me off of the ground. He held me there and stared into my eyes. "I can see why Link is so infatuated by you, you're quite beautiful. And you clearly love Link as much as he loves you. Well that's a pity, too bad you'll never see him again." Fierce Deity laughed as he tossed me with his one hand. I skated across the dirt causing my pouch to fall off of me. Fierce Deity quickly picked it up and fished out the spiritual stone. "Finally I have all three." He laughed. "Link please you can fight this. Listen to my voice. Come back to me." I begged. "Oh trust me he wants to, but I'm not finished with him yet. Out of respect for my host I won't kill you, well not just yet at least." He cackled as he began to walk away. "Wait!" I shouted as I tried to stand up. "Don't worry we'll back. We will see you soon enough."Fierce Deity stated as he brought back his arm and hit me. I flew back several feet and felt a burning pain in my head as my vision blurred. I saw Link's figure disappear into the woods, before it all went black.