The Legend: Part II: Chapter 37 - To Fight

Link's P.O.V

"Enough!" I begged. I watched in horror as Fierce Deity used my body to hurt Zelda. He hit her causing her to fly back several feet. "Relax Link, she's fine. Well she's alive I mean." Fierce Deity laughed. I struggled against whatever power the mask had over me. "Release me!" I demanded. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't gain control of my body again. Fierce Deity was in control now.  "Aw its almost cute how hard you're trying right now." Fierce Deity laughed. "You have all the stones now let me go!" I exclaimed. "Link there's still much to do, getting the spiritual stones was only half the battle. We have to find the Ocarina of Time next. Then we can open the Temple of Time and travel back to the past." He explained. "Why are you telling me this?" I asked. "Because I want you to recognize my brilliance. You see I can tell you my evil plan without worrying you're going to tell anyone, because you physically can't." He laughed. "Why do you want to go back to the past?" I questioned. "I want to travel back to the moment I had used the Resurrection Mask to raise my army from the dead. Then I'll guide my army to the Temple of Time and bring them back here to your timeline. Then you and I will rule this realm." He explained. "The chosen hero beat you in the past with the mask, don't you remember?" I reminded him. "The body I possessed then wasn't nearly as strong as the one I own now. Your ancestor doesn't stand a chance!" He laughed. Dread washed over me. He was becoming too powerful. No one in this realm could stop him. I could only pray that if Fierce Deity's plan works out the my ancestor could defeat me. "Zelda..." I thought. "She must hate me." I worried. I remained silent as Fierce Deity wandered through Castle Town. I feared that we would soon face Zelda again, and then her life would truly be in danger. I made it my goal to constantly fight against Fierce Deity's will every waking moment for the rest of my life until I was free of his control.