Chapter 1 "Friends?"

SKYLARS POV-

As usual, I was woken up by my alarm going off. I turned it off and rolled to the other side of my king size bed. It was 6.30am, as always. I was trying to remember what my first lesson was. Well, if it's Wednesday today, it should be ... MATH! I meant hell. I mean who doesn't hate math? I sighed, as I heard my brother call from kitchen, "Sky, wake up, the breakfast is ready." I rolled out from my bed, landing on the floor. I chuckled to myself and got up. No wonder everybody thinks I'm crazy...

I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. "Oh," I looked as sleepy as ever. I washed my face, teeth and walked back into my room. I opened my closet. What should I wear? I looked out the window, hot. I took out a cute purple tank-top with a 'forever' sign on it which was showing my belly button, white short shorts and my casual black Vans.

I put everything on, made my hair in a messy bun, put on my casual make-up, which included mascara and eye-liner. I don't like all faked up ass bitches. I checked myself out in the mirror, not bad. I hopped away to kitchen. "Good morning." I groaned. My brother chuckled. "What?" I glared at him. "Hard morning?" I nodded and giggled. "So, which teacher are you going to annoy today?" he asked, putting eggs and bacon on my plate. I got up to take the orange juice, "well, as math is first, I guess it's obvious." I said, pouring the juice in a glass, putting it back in its place afterwards.

After I ate my breakfast, I went to get my bag, said my good bye to my brother and left for school. My walk took 25 minutes, so I put in my earphones and started playing my favorite songs. Starting with, Fatboy Slim - Champion Sound. My jam. I was humming along to every song and soon reached my school. I sighed and walked through the parking lot, another day of all these fake asses. God, help me!

I walked in the school to be met by all those fake tanned barbies looking at me. Jesus, haven't seen a normal girl, who isn't a barbie? I shook it all off and continued my walk to the classroom as I had my book and notebook for math already in my bag.

I walked in the class and sat in my seat - at the back of the class. I took out my notebook and book along with my pencil case. I opened it and spotted 3 pins. I touched. Ow! Pretty sharp.

I smiled to myself and went to teachers seat. As the teacher was still away and it was 5minutes before the bell, I quickly places all three pins on the seat, with the sharp part up. Half of the class saw it and gasped. But as usual, I didn't care and just walked back to my seat with an evil grin.

I put my legs on the table, my hands behind my back and laid back. The teacher came right after the bell rang. She looked over at me giving me a glare, "Ms. Shaw put your legs down!" "Okay, okay, diva." I sighed and did as I was told. I looked as the teacher was about to sit...

She sat down and immidiately jumped up, screaming, "OW!" Everybody started laughing. She looked down on her chair and took all the pins. "I guess I don't have to guess who did it. C'moon Skylar, to principals office." I got up, still smiling and followed the teacher to principals office.

As the teacher opened the doors to principals office, prinicpal said, "Ah, who else, than ms.Shaw? What have you done now?" The teacher answered in my place, "she placed pins on my chair." "Again?" principal shook her head and turned to me. I proudly smiled and nodded. "Take a seat, Skylar." She pointed to the chair in-front of her desk. The teacher left and it was only me and principal in the office. "So, who made you do that now?" the principal started. "I don't know, I just don't like math."I shrugged my shoulders. "Skylar, there's only two days left of school, can't you get yourself together? At least 'till school's over?" "I don't know, I can try, not sure if it will happen." I tried to make a serious face, but failed. "This is nothing funny, if you do some of your little jokes again, you're going to get expelled, and you will not be welcomed here for next grade." "I can always find a better school." I laid back in my chair. "Skylar, please, just for two days, and then you'll be free." She smiled at the last part. "Whatever, can I go now?" The principal nodded and I jumped up from my seat and left.

Two days? Is she kidding? Me without pranks is like world without ... air?! But I guess, I can try.

I sighed and walked back to my math class. I have two maths in a row. I've always knew this school wanted me to die.

*

After all the lessons, I finally went home. As always, listening to my favorite tunes while on the way. After a while, I reached my house and walked in. As it wasn't locked, I suppose brother was still home. I threw my bag on the couch in the living room. I called for my brother, "JACK!" I heard some noise from his room, so I walked to it. I opened the doors, to see him writing some papers. "Hey," I groaned and jumped in his bed, which I got to say, was even bigger than mine. "Why aren't you at Kelseys?" Kelsey was his girlfriend, my brother was actually pretty lucky to have her. She's awesome. It's impossible to hate her. "Because her little cousins are arriving today, and I can't work if there are little kids running around everywhere." "Okay, okay." "Can you not disturb me, Sky? I'll give you money and you go shoping, okay? You haven't bought anything in like a year." "Well, sorry for being your sister." I chuckled and walked over to him as he gave me 400$. "Thanks and bye." "Yeah, bye." I shook my head, stuffed the money in my pocket along with my phone.

I walked to the nearest mall and went into some clothing shops. I bought black studded shorts, a camouflage jacket, a sleeveless top, light blue jeans, new grey Vans. I guess that should be enough.

I walked into Starbucks, took caramel frappucino and with that I walked home. As I walked out of the mall, I felt somebody suddenly wrap their arm around my shoulder. I looked to my right to see a cute guy. "Do I know you?" "No, but I want to know you." "Uhm okay. Why?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Becasue you're pretty damn sexy." he winked. I looked over to my left to see another guy, "I'm guessing you both are friends." I trailed off. The guy on right nodded. "So, you're about to kidnap me now, or what?" "Well, we can do that too." is he trying to hit on me? "Who you even are?" "I'm Ryan Butler, the guy on left said, and the guy on right said, "I'm Chaz Somers. And you are..." "I'm Skylar Shaw." I smiled.

They're pretty ok...Maybe I'll get friends?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

FIRST CHAPTER! I REALLY HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED IT! (: <3