Chapter 7 "One less lonely girl"

There he was standing in-front of me. Greeting Justin. This all felt just unreal. "oh my god," I whispered. "Woah, what happened to you? Looks like you've seen a ghost," Chaz said. Everybody turned to me. I walked towards the one and only, Drake. "Hi. I'm a big fan. Can I ha-have a picture with you?" I looked up at him, as I was really short and well, he was tall. Drake chuckled, "sure." I took my phone out of my hoodie pocket, turned on camera and gave it to Justin to take a photo. He took it, I thanked Drake for being an idol to me and we went to the dressing room. I was freaking out.

"But guys, I met Drake, I've been wishing to meet him since the beginning." "Sky, stop fangirling." Justin said shaking his head, plopping on the couch next to Ryan. I sat next to Justin on the arm of the couch. I looked at the picture with me and Drake once again and sighed. Best moment of my life. I put the picture on twitter, with a caption 'met my idol. freaking out session.'

Immidiately I got 4 notifications from twitter. 3 people favorited my tweet and one retweeted. I looked at the usernames and chuckled. "Seriously?" And who other than Justin, Ryan and Chaz could it be? I also got a tweet from Justin, 'I make dreams come true,right? ;)' I simply replied, 'no'.

We were interrupted by some dude coming in, "Justin, Cody's up, you should start getting ready." And with that, the guy left. Justin sighed and got up. His arm sliding by my back. I let out an "aye." "What?" "Don't play dumb, Justy." "Okay, what's with the nickname?" "Everybody has a nickname, just because your ass is famous doesn't mean you're an exception." Ryan and Chaz wolf-whistled. "Bro, you just got owned." Chaz laughed. "That was rude," Justin furrowed his eyebrows. "You think you didn't deserve that one?" "What did I do?" "I'll explain later, Justy." I smirked. "Stop with the nickname." "Well, Chaz isn't complaining about Chazzy Wazzy and Ryan isn't complaining about Butter, so you shouldn't be complaining too." "You're weird," Justin sighed. "Look who's talking," I smirked once again.

"What's up with you?" "Nothing can be up with me, but something can be up there, mr.Bieber." I winked. "What?" Justin's face turned into a confused one, narrowing his eyes. "You had to get ready Justy, so do that. Don't wanna miss the show, right?" "Sure," Justin said, sounding un-sure of his answer. He took off his red sweater, and I think I died right there...again. Might sound crazy or weird, but those abs. That is making me uncomfortable.

Oh the things I'd do to that body...

"What the fuck, Skylar?" Justin said out loud and bursted out laughing with Chaz and Ryan. I think, I must've said that out loud. I looked down as a blush creeped on my cheeks. "I knew you'd love it," Justin said, smirking. "Excuse you, I'm a girl, how can I not?" Ryan looked at me, along with Chaz as I was out of my mind.

Justin strained his abs, so it looked hotter. I should stop. I like abs, okay? And I can't do anything about it, I mean, I'm a girl.

Justin soon changed into an all white outfit. And I gotta say, his jacket looked really cool. "Hey, your jacket looks cool," I said. "Thanks?" Justin once again, sounded un-sure of his answer. I walked towards him, "give me that." He took off the jacket and put it on me. "It's so cool, I'll steal it from you, okay?" "You can't, Sky, I'll need it for more performances." "Dang it," I put on a pout on. "Com'ere." I waved to Justin, as I took out my phone and turned the camera on. I took a picture with Justin and posted it on Twitter right away, 'I liked his jacket, but he won't let me keep it. :(' The log popped out saying 'tweet sent!' I turned off twitter and put my phone back into my pocket.

"Is somebody performing right now?" "Of course, it's still Cody, I think." Justin answered. "Let's go watch, whoever this Cody is." I shook my head and opened the door, they all sighed and followed me. Yeah, like I knew where to go, I just tried to follow the sound. Who am I kidding? Getting lost is like my hobby besides pranking. So, that's exactly what I did, I got lost. And those pickles didn't tell me anything.

"So, I have no idea, where are we, you could lead us now," I said looking at Justin. He chukled and walked in-front of us leading us, right behind the stage.

I have to admit, that Cody kid was pretty good.

"Hey Justin, isn't it ironic when he sings 'hey there pretty brown eyes'"? I chuckled at my smartass moment. Justin just sighed for the millionth time after I've tried to be a smartass against him. I don't know where Chaz and Ryan went, but they just disappeared, I don't remember them saying where they were going, oh well.

After Cody some chick came on stage, she looked around my age. "Who's that?" "Carly," Justin answered. "Oh, how old is she?" "twenty-six." I think, I choked on my own saliva. "Twenty-six?! She looks like my age." "I know, that's what I thought." "But it upset you, because you couldn't hit on her..." I smiled to myself. "Okay, why do you keep doing that? You've been acting like I've done something bad to you." "Not really me." "Who then?" "Alot of others, who look up to you." "What do you mean?" "Ugh, I'll explain at the hotel." "No, we have time now." "I'm too lazy." "To talk?" I nodded.

After a few songs, Justin ran off to somewhere and left me alone. Gee, thanks. I definitely know where to go and all. Because obviously I live here. Note the sarcasm.

I jumped a bit, when I heard some old mans voice going through the speakers. I listened to it, but it didn't go for long. I looked at the stage, I couldn't see the screen though, but I suppose the action was on there, as the stage and the audience was all black. Suddenly, the lights turned on and something started playing. I noticed something like...wings?

I looked closer. Justin was in-front of them. Well, that's cool. I looked at him doing his performance with interest. And his dance moves. I was literally speechless at how amazing he actually was on stage. I was also surprised. Then some song with a really good beat started playing, but some girl came to me. "Follow me," she said and and took my arm. What the heck? I did as told. She led to some place where there were some black curtain, and while she was leading me there Justin was singing some other song. Suddenly, the girl took my arm again and led me through the curtains. And I was on stage. Justin smiled at me and came towards, he took my hand and led me to a chair. He didn't stop singing. He sat next to me, putting my legs on his lap, looking straight into my eyes, like he was singing to me. It actually felt sweet, but I didn't like the fact I was on stage. As I listened to the lyrics, he kept repeating "one less lonely girl" and I suppose that was the song. He got up, and put a flower crown on me. Uhm, weird... Why was I even on stage?