Chapter 13 "Mixed emotions and faking"

I was speechless. I didn't know what to do, so I just didn't move. I wasn't expecting this. Then I started thinking, I've noticed hurt in his eyes since I told him, about me not being sure if the feelings mutual. I shouldn't let it get worse, right? Maybe I should say yes, only because I feel sorry? That'll make him happy at least. But that would be rude at the same time. Let's just say I'm doing it for his fans, because all I've read, they hate seeing Justin sad.

"Uh...yes," I stuttered. Justin smiled widely, took the necklace and put it on my neck. "Now everybody will know you're my baby," he hugged me. "Yeah..." I trailed off, smiling, but my smile fading in the next second. Justin pulled me back a bit, me still into his arms. He started leaning in. No no no no no, I thought to myself. 'I don't want to kiss him,' I thought. When our lips were nearly touching I backed away and held my stomach, faking. "I'm not feeling quite well, sorry. Can we go back to the hotel?" Justin sighed, "sure."

We thanked the waitress and everybody else for the amazing evening and went to our limo. Justin put his hand around my shoulder, but I kept sitting like a stone.I could see Justin being frustrated, but it'll change. I'll just act, so he doesn't need to suffer.

We got out the limo and went into the hotel. I was walking in-front of him, so he was just following me. We got into the elevator. Justin turned me around, so I was facing him. We were really close. "We didn't get to finish something," Justin said in a low, deep voice, that sent shivers all over my body. He slid his hand along my side, holding my back with the other. 'Don't give in," I kept repeating to myself. I pushed him away, "not here." Justin rolled his eyes, "okay, we'll go to my room."

We stepped out of the elevator, Justin took my hand and dragged me to his room. Chaz and Ryan were playing video games there. "Be loud, guys," Justin said and dragged me into his bedroom. "What are you doing? I'm not going to sleep with you! Do I look like some slut to you?" I wided my eyes in shock. "Oh...uh...no," Justin sounded like he was interrupted from doing something important. "Okay, I just felt...I mean, we just got together, no need to run into things," I smiled, trying to be polite. "Then let's watch movies?" Justin suggested. "I'm still not quite well feeling, so I'll go and take a rest," I said. "You can rest here." "No, thank you." "What is it with you? All you've done is pushed me away, but you agreed to be together. I don't understand." "I'll explain when the time comes," I smiled and to be sweet, I hugged him. I walked out of his bedroom, the video game addicts were still on their best - playing video games. "Well, you did it peacefully," Chaz said. I turned my head to Chaz, before opening the doors. "What?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Nevermind." I left Ryan and Chaz laughing their asses off.

I walked into my bedroom. I was feeling really tired, so I took off my clothes and hopped in bed and drifted into deep sleep. It was only 11pm.

I woke up. I slept like I was in heaven. I got up, took a shower and choosed clothes for today. It was a black 'Jack Daniels' top, red plaid shirt, black skinny jeans and my black Converse. I took a black marker and put it in my back pocket. I smiled evilly and went to Justins bedroom. I walked in and tip-toed to his bed. I drew a french moustache on his face and glasses. I put the marker back in my pocket and shook Justin. "Honey, wake up," I made a high-pitched voice. Justin groaned and turned around. I jumped on Justin. My legs on each side of him. I shook him harder. "C'mon baby, you gotta get up." "And what will I get for waking up?" He asked in a low morning voice, that sounded ever so sexy. "Whatever you want," I smirked. "How about a kiss?" He turned to me and smiled cheekily. "How about something else?" I suggested. Then it hit me, we are supposed to be a couple. Right.

I sighed. I leaned in, to kiss his cheek. Just when I was about to kiss it, Justin turned his face and I kissed him on the lips. He put his hands on my neck, his thumbs on my cheeks. There was something in me, that didn't want to pull back. I felt Justin licking my bottom lip. I rejected his request, teasing him. I bit his bottom lip and pulled back in need for air. "You're amazing, did you know that?" Justin said smirking. "Thanks," I smiled. "So, how about you get up now?" "What about another smootchie?" Justin winked. "You already got yours, so now don't be a pussy," I chuckled. "Look, who's talking." "Shut up," I hit his arm playfully. He got out of bed, in his boxers. And again, my attention got caught by his abs. "I see you like it, huh?" Justin said, flexing his abs in-front of me. "No, what are you talking about?" I asked,  playing dumb. "Don't play dumb, I know you love it," Justin smirked. "yeah, okay, now go put something on." In like 10 minutes Justin was back, with a white tank-top on, and Chachi style pants.

Justin still had my master-piece on his face, I guess he hasn't noticed yet. We walked out of his bedroom and to the living room. We sat down on the sofa. Justin called room service and ordered breakfast. I took my Iphone out of my pocket, opened my camera and switched it to front-camera. "Let's take a cute picture, baby," I said and giggled. Justin looked into the camera and I quickly took a picture. "What the fuck is on my face?" Justin walked up to the mirror. I started laughing like crazy. "So funny, Skylar. I thought you can do better." Justin shook his head and went to wash his face. Was that bad?

Justin came back and attacked me with tickling. He tickled me, until I was just out of breath. "Justin stop, I can't breathe," I said laughing. Justin stopped and leaned in. This urge to kiss him got all over me and I leaned in too. We shared a sweet kiss and pulled back.

These mixed emotions...I think, I really liked him.

-----------------------------------

Oh, look what happened with the whole faking thing... oops.

I keep getting all these ideas, so I'm warning you now, there are surprises coming. ;)

Thank you to single one of you for reading, commenting, voting and following! <3