Chapter 25 "Whore"

I loved him, I gave my virginity to him and that's how he responds? "You stupid cheater, how could you?!" I felt my eyes get teary. He clenched his fists, "you know what? I wasn't the innocent dumbass waiting to turn eighteen just to finally give me some." My jaw dropped, I couldn't believe his words and I didn't want to believe it, but if he said, he must of meant it. I couldn't hold it in anymore, my tears burst out. "Excuse me for not getting into bed with everything that moves and has a vagina. At least I didn't cheat." "Hooking up with Chaz isn't cheating?! Whore." He whispered the last name, but I heard it the most perfect. It felt like he had never loved me. "I was drunk, okay? And he was too. But you still do it, whenever you're drunk or sober and even if you have a girlfriend." "Because my so called girlfriend didn't do shit and didn't pay any fucking attention. We're not best friends in fucking kinder garden." "So, you're saying I must've been all over you and riding your dick before even knowing your name?" "You can't let a guy wait so long, I had no choice, you were starting to be too boring and childish. Selena was always there when I needed her." "Oh, and she probably was better than me, right? She had probably done it with more guys than you have fans." "Maybe, but don't talk about her like that." "So, I was better..." I trailed off, "defending her? You actually made me belive that you love me? And I was so dumb to believe your stupid lies, all you have ever wanted was and still is sex, nothing else. You're such a manwhore. And don't forget who was there to save your crying ass, but next time, no-one will be there, because obviously you don't appreciate it." "Bitch," he shouted at the top of his lungs, though we've been shouting at each-other all the time.

This time, the doors burst open and my brother came in like a wrecking ball. "That's it," he walked towards Justin and with no hesitation kicked Justin's jaw with his right fist. Justin fell down, holding his jaw and there was also blood from his nose, where apparently my brother had kicked him along. He hugged me and let me sob on his shoulder, "nobody talks like that to my little sister." Justin slowly stood up, "I - I'm sorry, I didn't mean t-to," he stuttered. "Go away please, I never want to see you again." I whispered.

I finally noticed something in his eyes, tears and hurt. It didn't look like he really cared, was he faking again? I don't know anymore and I didn't want to think about it right now. "Did he hit you?" Tyler asked me. "Thankfully, no, he didn't." "That's good. I thought he was good guy..." He trailed off. "I thought so too." I said and cried even more, knowing that he lied to me all the time. The words were sinking deeper and deeper into my heart which had Justin written all over it and I don't think it's going to be easy to erase it. "I think it'd be better for you to go rest and sleep a bit." Tyler suggested. I crawled into my bed and pulled sheets all over me, wrapped in them. Tyler kissed my fore-head, "forget that idiot." A tear escaped my eye, "I just wish mom was here." Tyler sighed, "me too, but we have to live without them." "She always made me feel better, no matter what happened." "I understand, but that's just how life is." Tyler shrugged, gave me one last look and left.

It was really hard living without parents, without somebody who knew you the best and was ALWAYS there for you, somebody who was like you, somebody who caught you from falling, somebody who loved you no matter what you did.

I thought, maybe Justin would be the same, but I've never been more wrong in my life. Pattie seemed like a great mom, I started to get used to her, she looked like she had raised such a great son, but wow, what an asshole he was. I still love Pattie though, and I have nothing against my other friends whom I know through Justin. I'm still going to hang out with Ryan and Chaz, if I will be able to get myself up. My bed still smelt a bit after his scent. I remembered the trip to London, how I met him and how much pranks we pulled off. It all came back, it was probably the best time of my life, after always being alone, lonely, depressed, but I'm back to my old self. I never thought, that one person could do such damage to me. How angry he looked, actually terrified me.