Chapter 26 "Sleepless, but caring"

I woke up and noticed the bloody towel was still around my hand. I looked at the time, it has been only 3 hours. It was now 1am. I tried to fall back asleep, but it wasn't succesful. Everything came flooding back, Justin shouting at me, calling me names, us arguing. I took my phone and saw 5 new messages. All from Justin. I read them all.

"I love you ,Sky."

"I need you."

"Sky, I'm sorry, please forgive me."

"Baby, where are you?"'

"Please answer me. Why are you ignoring me?"

And that's how it was. I didn't answer him though. I took the towel off of my arm and walked to put it in the washing machine. I went back to my bed. I looked through my pictures that I had of us in my phone. Us in England, him by Big Ben, us in Dubai, loads of his selfies that he took while I had left my phone somewhere. And then my lockscreen - a picture of us on the day when he asked me out. I didn't change it and wasn't even thinking of it. I needed someone to make me feel better, but nobody could, only him, but he hurt me too much.

Suddenly, another message made my phone screen light up and made me jump a little as the phone was in my arms. Who other could it be, than Justin? I opened the message.

"I miss you, baby. I can't sleep, thinking of you."

To be honest, I missed him too. A lot. But I couldn't do anything about it. As much as I wanted him, I couldn't just run in his arms and pretend nothing happened. He should earn me back himself. I'm not going to do anything. His fault. 

Justin's POV

I had messed up everything and lost the girl of my dreams. I need her, right now, here, right next to me, but now I couldn't. Stupid Selena just had tu ruin everything. Though, it was my fault, why did I even ask her that? I had the best girl, but no, stupid me had to lose her. I will get her back.

I took the notepad where I had written some of my songs down. I looked at one. I had called it "All That Matters". I had only written down like four bars. I continued it, as I couldn't sleep. I also thought of how could I make it all better. I sent a message to Ryan, saying to pick Skylar up tomorrow at 8pm and drive her to the studio. I planned it all out and tried to finish the song. I texted Skylar once more, before starting to work on the lyrics.

"I love you."

She didn't answer, I suppose she was sleeping. I understand if she doesn't want to talk to me now, I did make a really big mess. I don't even understand myself anymore. Why did I agree? Why did I hurt her? I hurt myself even more than I hurt her... A tear escaped my eyes, but I shook it off and continued working on the lyrics. I didn't get to work for long, as my phone beeped. It was a message from... Sky...

"I know you do."

"Why aren't you sleeping?"  I answered, getting slightly worried as why she wasn't sleeping. I care for her, you know.

"I can't."

"Me too. Please forgive me. I miss you."

"I don't think I can..."

I sighed, I knew she would say something like that and I understand.

I didn't answer to that, knowing she probably didn't even want to talk to me, she just got tired of me texting her all the time.

I got back to writing lyrics. It didn't take such a long time, it was the day, or should I say night, when writing was on my side. But one thing didn't leave my mind while working on the lyrics, it was Skylar. Her beautiful smile, her sparkly eyes, her wavy hair, her small hands that fitted in mine just perfectly. I wanted her right now. The song was about Skylar and how much she meant to me. I will sing it to her tomorrow, to show how much I love her.

I spent the whole night working on the lyrics to make it perfect.

Skylar's POV

I looked at my phone, he hadn't texted me in three hours. He must be asleep. Of course, he probably can sleep, he doesn't care about what happened obviously. I sighed and tried to go to sleep, not successful.

It was finally morning, I didn't fall asleep during the night, so I probably had bags under my eyes. I don't care actually, so what? I took my laptop and watched some movies, soon my phone beeped. I actually hoped it was Justin, but it wasn't. It was Ryan.

"Hey. Be ready at 7:30pm, I need to take you somewhere."

I furrowed my eyebrows and replied with a simple "ok". I tried to figure out where he could take me and why...but I couldn't. I had no idea. I looked at the time - 6:30pm.

"Do I need to dress up?"

"Nope." Ryan replied.

Oh, okay. He's taking me somewhere and I don't need to dress up, that was just weird. I shrugged and continued my movie marathon.

As I was watching a movie, not sure what was the name of it, but my brother interrupted me by coming in. "Ryan is here." Tyler said. I nodded, shut my laptop and got out of the bed, following my brother and walking down the stairs. I met Ryan and hugged him. "Woah, what has happened to you? You look like you haven't slept in ages."

"Justin happened." I said, looking down. "Oh, that explains a lot." "So, where are we going?" "You'll see. Let's go." He said, showing me to follow me. I held my phone in my hands and did as showed. Ryan opened the doors to his car for me and I got in, he closed them and to the other side of the car and got into the drivers seat. He sped off, to the town. He got to some building, which I haven't actually been in before and didn't know what was it. We Walked in, got in the elevator and Ryan pressed the button, that had the number "5" on it. We got out of the elevator and there were red rose petals leading to some doors. I followed them and before opening the doors I looked for some signs, what is in there. I found nothing. This felt weird and wrong, but I shrugged my shoulders and walked in. There was Justin sitting on a stool in-front of me with a guitar in his hands. I shook my head and turned around to go out, but somebody locked the doors from the other side.

...Ryan...

"You're going to keep me against my will now? Ridicolous." I crossed my arms over my chest and looked at Justin.

---------------------------

Yay! Another chapter!!!

By the way, I need to ask you something important. I have two new ideas for two new stories, one of them isn't about Justin and the other - I'm not sure yet, if there is going to be Justin or not. And I kinda want to start writing them, but I don't know which story to start with. So if any of you can help me choose then PM me! I will tell you the ideas and you'll tell me which story is better and which story I should start. (:

I'll be waiting for your messages and leave comment of your opinion below and vote! Love you. <3