Chapter 11 "What is wrong with you?"

"can you all go away?" I asked, trying not to sound annoyed and mad. "Okay, finish your thing," Chaz winked and all of them left, still laughing their asses off. I hopped out of bed, "why?" I nearly shouted. "Why what?" Justin chuckled. "You think that was funny. I'm happy you didn't rape me," I rolled my eyes. "What the hell are you talking about?" Justin furrowed his eyebrows. "You keep embarrassing me, making me look bad. What is wrong with you?" Justin got up, walked towards me, and took my little shaking hands in his. "All I'm trying to do is be sweet to you, make you surprises, but there's this something that turns it all upside down. I'm sorry for everything. I'm trying my best to impress you, because you're obviously not impressed by who I am, I'm going to do anything."

My jaw dropped. "You don't need to impress me. I don't care about your money or anything. I like people if they can be themselves around me. I hate when people act around me. And why do you want to impress me?" "Because I like you, Sky. I have since I first met you," he was looking straight into my eyes. I immediately looked down. "I'm never good enough, that's a lie. Look at you, then look at this mess, I call myself." "Never try to bring yourself down, You're good enough, you're better than good. It's not a lie." "Justin, I-" I looked down and rushed out of his room, to mine.

I jumped in my bed in a matter of seconds. I put my head into the pillow and wanted to scream, but I held it in, so others won't think I'm out of my mind. I've had enough trouble, he knows it, and now he comes to me saying he likes me. Why would he do that, if he knows?

And my doors opened, and who other than Justin could it be? He was just in his sweatpants. "What happened again?" "Just go away, please?" "No, tell me what was wrong now." "You know I've had troubles in my past, I don't need new ones." "Who said I'm going to hurt you?" "Everyone does, everyone makes mistakes." "It's because I'm human. You have to understand, I'll make mistakes, but I'll try my best to be perfect for you, to gain your trust fully, to gain your happiness."

"I'm not even really sure if the feeling's mutual..." I trailed off. Honestly, I really didn't know what was going on. If I liked him as a friend or as something more. I need time, just like every other girl.

Justin's mouth turned into a shape of 'o'. "Sorry, I can decide, if you give me time." "Yeah sure, take your time," he shook his head and left.

This is going to be hard. I don't even want all this, even if I liked him. I mean, he's famous, he has paparazzi following him everywhere and his fans. How are they going to feel? I don't like all that. I've seen how hard it is for him, for me? I won't survive.

I took out my phone and texted Justin. "maybe I like you, but you're famous and even you, yourself barely deal with it. It would just be the death to me."

"but you'd have me."

"that's a bit too big of a step, anyways."

Suddenly, Pattie opened the doors to my room, I looked up. "We're all going for a meeting, you coming?" I nodded and got up. "Just let me change first." "Okay, be fast." She closed the doors. I quickly stripped off and changed into some light jeans and a baggy black top, that had 'GEEK' written on it, black hoodie and some black ankle boots with studs. I walked into the hallway, where everybody was. I noticed Justin looking at me, but I instantly broke the eye-contact. I walked right behind Pattie. I felt someone grabbing my hand and pulling me backwards. "What are you doing?" I asked, looking confused at Justin, trying not to make an eye-contact, but failing. His eyes reminded me of hurt. Like he've been betrayed. "Can't you make up your mind faster? I can't do anything anymore without you." "Why are you so desperate?" "I'm desperate for you," Justin said, putting his hand under my chin and making me look into his eyes. He was leaning in, so did I. I couldn't do this. I looked down. "sorry," I whispered, "I'm not ready. I've lost the closest people to me, what if I'd lose you too?" "You won't, I promise." "You can't promise something you don't know."

I shook my hand out of his grip and went to the elevator, but he catched me. "What can I do, to make you mine?" "Nothing, give me time." "How much?" "I don't know." "What if it takes forever?" "We'll see about that," I said stepping out of the elevator.

I walked to the limo, that was waiting for us. I hopped in it, Justin following behind me. Alfredo, Ryan and Chaz were already there. "How long did you make the smoochie?" Chaz asked, showing how "clever" he is. I looked at Justin and rolled my eyes. "There was no smoochie," I spat back. "Woah, calm down, tiger." Chaz giggled. "Stop," I gritted through my teeth. "Did the love birds get into a fight?" Chaz asked.

----------------------------------------------

Got some really good ideas for the upcoming chapters, so surprises coming for you. (:

hope you liked this chapter, sorry it's short again. :(

comment/vote/follow.

love you. <3