Chapter 15 "Horny much?"

"It did," he smiled.

Suddenly, the doors slammed open and there stood a black guy. Who the heck was that?

"Aye, Za!" Justin screamed and gave the black guy a bro hug. "Hey," I shyly said and waved awkwardly. "Hey, is this yo girl?" The black guy pointed at me and looked at Justin, Justin nodded. "This is Lil Za," Justin itroduced, "and this is my lady, Skylar, or Sky for short." I shook hands with Lil Za. "Is that your real name, Za?" "No, but everyone just calls me that, so it's shorter." "Oh okay," I nodded. "We going to a club, JB?" Justin looked at me, as if waiting for answer. "Don't look at me, he asked you." "I'll go if you go," Justin stated. "Okay, I'm up for some fun," I giggled. "Meet you in 15, Sky." "I'll try to make it," I said and ran to my room. I threw everything out of my suitcase. I peekd out of my room and called Pattie. She soon came in.

"I'm going to a club with Justin and his friend, ah, what was his name, Za, yes. I think." "Oh, and what do you need from me, sweetie?" "Help me choose," I chuckled. She quickly took a look at my clothes. She took a dress, which had the upper part black, but the lower flowy part was light blue, black blazer to go with. "Is this good for you?" She smiled. "Oh my God, yes! I hope Justin will like it." I smirked. "He'll love it, I'm sure. Just take some accesories to go with it." "Okay, thank you, Pa-mom." I smiled. "No problem," she re-turned the smile and left. I pulled on the dress and the blazer. I quickly put on some mascara, eye-liner, foundation and powder. I took my black flats, checked myself in the mirror. It should be okay. It hides my big tummy, so it'll be enough.

I looked at the time, shit, it has 35 minutes. I ran back to Justin's room. "I thought you'd nerver come," Justin said. "Sorry," I shrugged my shoulders. When Justin finally turned to face me, his jaw dropped. "You look so gorgeous baby," he came to me, pulled me close and whispered in my ear, "you're sexy." I hit his arm playfully, "calm your hornyness." I took his arm in mine and we went to the club, that was just across the street. Za, Ryan and Chaz following us. We walked in, the music was blasting. I dragged Justin to the dance floor and started jumping to the music along with Justin.

Then "Lolly" came in. "It's one of your pervy songs again," I chuckled and shouted to Justin. "Then do something sexy for me." He winked. "I don't know how to do sexy things," I fake pouted. "I know you do, now show me your best," he smirked. "If that's what you want," I shrugged my shoulders. I grinded on him, I put my arm on his chest and slided down. I got up and continued dancing for him. The song ended and I continued jumping. "Good job, baby." Justin said in my ear. "What?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

Before I could understand what was going on, Justin dragged me to the tabel where the boys were sitting. He plopped down next to Za, and I sat next to Justin. Justin took a few shots. Well... a few would be lying, he took alot and he got drunk pretty fast. He was talking literally crap with the boys. "Hey baby, let's go to my bedroom, I want you," Justin said groggily. "You're wasted, let's go." I wrapped his arm around my shoulder and struggled to get him up, but did it. Then I took him to his room. As I was about to put him on his bed, he grabbed my boob. I slapped his arm away and he fell on the bed. "Stop you pervy, hornball." "Hahaha, you're funny." Justin started laughing with no reason at all. I sighed and went back to living room, when Justin's voice stopped me. "Come back, I'm scared." "No, all you've ever wanted was obviously sex from me, so bye." "That was so funny," he laughed again. I rolled my eyes and left to go to my room.

I stripped off my clothes, and was too lazy to take off the make-up and put PJ's on, so as I was in my underwear I just hopped in my bed and tried to fall asleep, but thoughts were running around my mind, was he really using me? Why would he even do that? Maybe he was just drunk? But when people are drunk, they usually say what they think and are being honest...

My mind being all busy with the thoughts, I fell asleep.

I woke up by someone shaking me like crazy. I shot my eyes open, just to see Ryan and Chaz. "Wake up, Sky." "Why?" "We have a plane in 4 hours." "WHAT? PLANE?" I shouted. "Yes, did you forget? It's been 2 weeks already, it's time to go home finally. Besides you have school soon, so get ready and pack. We're leaving in an hour."  "Fuck, okay." They left and I hopped out of bed. I put on some sweatpants and a hoodie. I put my hair in a messy bun and started to fold everything and pack, as fast as I could. When I was done, I walked out of my room. I took one last look at my bedroom, and all the room overall. I'm actually going to miss this place and all the cool memories. 

I walked in the hallway and Pattie, Fredo, Scooter, Allison, Ryan, Chaz were all waiting. But there was no sign of Justin. He could of least said good-bye. "Where's Justin?" "He said he didn't want to go, he doesn't feel good," Pattie answered. "Oh," I frowned and looked down. "It's going to be okay, honey."  Pattie patted y back and we all went to the van that was waiting for us. We all had our final conversations.

We soon were by the airport, we all hopped out, took our luggage and went in. There was this huge screen that was showing the planes that were landing and boarding. We checked our plane, we could already check-in. "I guess this is it..." I sighed. "I'm going to miss you all," I smiled, but tears were forming in my eyes. Pattie hugged me first, "I'm going to miss you the most, mom." I smiled and just started crying, because I couldn't hold it in any longer. I hugged everyone, said good-bye and all three of us went to check-in. As we were standing by the table, I heard someone scream my name. I turned around and saw...

----------------------------------------------------

BOOM! CLIFFHANGER!

More surprises coming... hopefully. haha.

So, hope you liked it. Comment and vote! (:

Love you all lovely readers. <3