Chapter 18 "Cheating, going wild and daring"

While I was loading in my head, what happened last night, Chaz woke up. "Hey, Sky." I looked at him, alarmed. "uh uh hi." "Woah, what a headache." "Yeah," I awkwardly laughed. "What's wrong?" "Nothing," I half-smiled. He put his hand on his lips, then looked at it. "What's on my mouth?" "I don't know," I sounded so awkward. "Wait a second, DID WE...?" Chaz sat straight up, like he had heard a gun. "I think we did," I face palmed myself. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK? JUSTIN IS GOING TO BE MAD," Chaz literally shouted. "I don't think he will anymore, since he has Selena," I looked down. "Oh c'mon, he's over her now." "Right, well I have to go home," I got up and walked away, as fast as I could.

I was home pretty soon. I closed the doors and jumped on the couch. I put my head in my hands and tried to understand what had happened, but my brother interrupted, "Sky, there was some guy a few minutes later, he asked for you." "Who?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "He didn't say who he was, he just said he'll come later." "Okay, I'll be upstairs if he comes." Tyler(my brother) nodded.

I walked upstairs to my room and took a shower. I put on some sweatpants a baggy shirt. I looked through my phone, hwat was new, until Tyler came in. "That guy is here." I got up and walked downstairs. I had no idea who could it be. I couldn't imagine. As I saw it, my gre wide. "What are you doing here?" He pulled out a red rose bouqet, "I came to say sorry." I accepted the roses, "these are beautiful, but shouldn't you be on tour?" "I should, but I canceled few shows for you, I couldn't leave us like this." "Let's go to my room. Tyler stop listening."  I chuckled at my brother and walked back to my room, with Justin following me.

I shut the doors. "So, you think there's still an us? Don't you have Selena?"  "What is it with everyone? I'm over her now."  "Don't lie to me and yourself. It's obvious you still love her. You just wanted to get a girl, so you would forget about her, but it didn't work. Sucks for you huh?" "What are you talking about? I love you and only you. No-one else."  Justin stood up(he was sitting on the bed) and clenched his fists. I looked at him, feeling uncomfortable and...scared. "Can you just quit this lying?" "I'm not fucking lying. Why you just can't understand?"  He came closer, breathing heavily. "What are you going to do now? Hit me?" Justin looked down, then back up, straight into my eyes. "What the fuck, Skylar?" "Justin, quit this lying, admit that you still love Selena. I won't be hurt, because I just can't be anymore hurt. You needed an escape from her and sadly, the escape was me. It's sad, that you used me." As i blinked, Justin pucnhed the wall right by my head. "I don't love her, I love you. I want you." I looked into his eyes, "Go search for help, you have anger issues." "I fucking don't," he shouted at me. "Then what is this now?" I shouted back. Justin looked down and sighed, "I don't know. I haven't been me since you left." "You mean since Selena left?" "SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT HER," Justin shouted. I stood there, frozen and speechless while it all suck in. Did he just...?

I couldn't believe it. He seriously had some anger issues. Okay, maybe it was a bit out of the line from me, but still. "E...excuse y...you?" I stuttered. "Shit, sorry, I didn't mean to." I'be had enough from you, you should go." He stood up and slowly walked towards the doors. "I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to." "Leave." As he was wakling past, he grabbed my face and kissed me.

I couldn't seem to pull away, but I pushed myself to do it. "I thought you were different. You have no respect." "Sorry," he whispered and left.

I jumped in my bed and screamed into my pillow. I don't understand, how could he? And here comes the tears...

I wasn't sure if I loved him, but I liked him. What is a 'like' even these days? Maybe it was just a little cursh and nothing serious. You can't know, maybe I'll forget him soon or maybe I'll never let him go. I can't predict the future.

I looked at my phone to see the clock. Oh, wait, I should be at Ryan's. I didn't feel like it, so I texted him. "i'm not feeling well, so don't wait on me."

In seconds, I got a reply, "we're waiting on you, now come over."

"Ryan, seriously, I'm not feeling good."

"We'll make you feel better."

I knew it, you can never change Ryan's thoughts, so I had no other choice to just go. I took off my sweatpants instead I put on some light jeans. I didn't change the top. I fixed my make-up and my cried-out face and headed out, after saying a 'good-bye' to my brother.

I knocked on the doors, in a matter of seconds Ryan opened them and welcomed me in. I stepped in and he lead me to the living room. There was Chaz, Caitlin and Christian sitting on the couch. As I walked near the couch, I noticed Justin sitting behind them all, looking pissed. Once he laid his eyes on me, his face lit up a bit. "So, who's playing truth or dare?" Ryan came in suggesting. Everyone agreed, including me. Ryan spun the bottle first, the bottle landed on Chaz. "Truth or dare, Chaz?" "Dare," Chaz said cooly. "I dare you to lick Caitlin's cheek." "Seriously dude?" Chaz chuckled along with Caitlin, but surprisingly he did it. Next, Chaz spun the bottle and it landed on me. "Truth or dare?" Chaz asked. I could feel Justin's burning stare. "Dare," I simply said. Chaz looked at all of us and smirked. Oh, he has thought of something bad. "I dare you to," he laid eyes at all of us once again, "make-out with Justin." My eyes grew wide and my jaw dropped. "What now?" 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hiya guys! Sorry for the late update, as I mentioned before, I've been hella busy and just didn't have time, but better late then never, right?

Hope you enjoyed this and sorry it's short.

Love you. Vote and comment, cutiepies. :33