Chapter 23 "They forgot?"

Justin dragged me back to the bus and shut the door after us. He pinned me to the wall and started roughly kissing me, down to my neck. "Woah, hold up there." I pushed him away. "What are you doing?" "I'm done with the show now and nothing is stopping us." He continued kissing my jawline, as much as I enjoyed it, I still managed to push him away. "Justin, stop."

He acted like he didn't hear a thing and pushed me into the bedroom area, shutting the doors after us. He pulled me on the bed, he crawled on top of me and kissed my jawline, then going lower to my neck and sucking on it. I winced in pain, but it still felt so good at the same time. His hands wrapped around my waist. "Justin, no, we can't do this," I breathed out. As good as it felt, I had to stop him. "Why not, baby?" He whispered, going even lower, closer to my chest. "I can't do this..." I pulled him away and sat right up."What's wrong, baby?" Justin smirked. "I'll be 18 in a week, can't you for that?" "No can't do." He shook his head, checking me out. "I'm not doing it before I turn 18, after that, you will be able to do whatever you want with me, okay?" "But I'm horny for you," he whispered and kissed me on the lips again. "Just a week," I said after pulling us apart. He sighed, "whatever." With that he left.

*after a week*

 After our little "horny incident" a week ago, Justin has barely talked to me, has been avoiding me and he isn't answering why. We got back to Canada yesterday and I insisted Justin to stay at mine, he did, but he just fell asleep instantly and didn't really say a word, he was acting weird... again. I had just woken up and it was birthday, yay!

I rolled out of bed and went for a nice, hot, refreshing shower. I was showering for a pretty long time, but I didn't really notice it. Once I got out of the shower, I wrapped a towel around my body and walked back to my room, to see my bed empty. Justin had left while I was in the shower and I had no idea where could he be. I checked my room, in case he had left a note or something, but no, nothing. I texted him instead, "where did you go?" "can't tell you." was his answer. Great.

I put on some sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt and hopped downstairs to meet my brother. He had made me pancakes with maple leaf syrup as birthday breakfast, I ate them all, "thanks Tyler, it was really good." "Anything for my little sis," he smiled. I smiled back. "Oh and you should go get ready, because I'm taking you shopping." "Oh my God, really?" I squealed. "Yes, so go and get ready." "Okay," I jumped, but before walking through the doors I stopped, "do you know where Justin is?" "Yes," Tyler said. "Where?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Can't tell you." "Oh," I said, looked down and walked back to my room. Why is it such a secret about Justin's whereabouts?

I threw on gray jeans and a black knitted sweater and black Vans, that should be good enough, it's not like we're going to Victoria Secret fashion show anyways. I straightened my hair and put on some mascara along with eyeliner. I checked myself in the mirror - yes.

I walked downstairs, taking my phone with me. "I'm ready," I shouted through the house and soon, Tyler came out dressed aswell. He took the car keys and went out, I followed him, locking the doors after me. I hopped in the car, as he drove out of the garage. We sped off to the mall.

I was feeling tired after like 4 hours of shopping. Tyler was carrying all my shopping bags, well I was also carrying a few. I don't know where he got so much money and whenever I asked him, he would change the subject. Weird. This whole day has been weird, nobody has said happy birthday to me, except my brother. Not Justin, not Chaz, not Ryan, not Pattie, novody from the crew. It can't be true, that they have forgotten about me... I frowned.

I saw Tyler get a message, as he read it, he looked up at me. "Ready to go home?" he asked. "I guess, yeah." I sighed. "Hey, why the sad face?" "Nobody haven't said happy birthday to me, I feel like everybody has forgotten." "Oh, I'm sorry." He patted my back. We walked to the car, as Tyler put all the bags in the car, we sped back to home. I helped Tyler get all the bags. As I opened the doors, my jaw dropped and all of my bags fell out of my hands.

Everybody was there, I couldn't belive it. The hosue was beautifully decorated and there were big letters hanging on the wall, saying "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CUPCAKE" I smiled from ear to ear and was speechless and frozen. I saw a mountain of presents on the side of the room. Chaz, Ryan and Justin was standing in-front and smiling. I looked back at my brother, who was also grinning. The fuckers planned it all and made me think they forgot.

First of all three came Chaz towards me and handed me his present, then Ryan and then, my baby - Justin. Justin gave me a little box and kissed me, then hugged me, as he was hugging me, he whispered in my ear, "we'll get to your real present after everybody leaves." I smirked and bit my lip. We pulled away and then everybody else hugged me.

 It was unbelievable, it was so overwhelming. After everyone had congratulated me, Justin came towards me and whispered again, "you might go and get your birthday outfit on." I smiled, nodded and went to the stairs, but I saw Justin not following me. As he was looking at me, I motioned him to come to me. "You coming?" I asked, his eyes lit up and he followed me.

We walked upstairs to my room and I closed the door after me. Tyler must of carried all the shopping bags to my room, according to that, they were here. I did pick a really cute, dark purple dress, as Tyler told me to pick it. It was above my knees, with half of the back open. I took it out of the bag. Justin was just sitting on my bed and watching my every action carefully. I took off my Vans, jeans and the sweater. I looked at Justin with the corner of my eye, who had a cute smirk on his face and was watching me slowly un-dress and put on the dress. I took out my black vedges and put them on. I looked at myself in the mirror and Justin hugged me from behind. "You look beautiful, baby." He said in a low voice, knowing that low voice always makes me weak in the knees. "Thanks," I smiled and turned around to kiss him. "You looked better without it though." Justin smirked, once we pulled away. "You'll see more of it later," I bit my lower lip. Justin crashed his lips onto mine again and it turned out into a little make-out session, like usual.

We both walked back down and everybody stopped and looked at us. Both of us, smiling wide. I've never felt so much happyness and love since my parents' accident. I'm so grateful to have these people around me. As we were down, the music started to play and the fun began.

A lot of people had passed out already, since all the adults left, and by adults, I mean - Pattie and Scooter. Justin sure took a few shots too, well me too, but hey, I'm going to enjoy this, since I finally can do that. Only a few people were still up and doing something.

"I can't wait any longer, I need you," Justin whispered in my ear. I didn't say a word, I just dragged him to my room upstairs.

------------------------------

OOOOOHHHH, Justin is going to finally get what he wants......or maybe not? Well, you have to wait and find out, it'll be interesting and some drama too. ;)

hope you liked it, vote and comment, I love hearing your opinions! <3

love you.