Chapter 24 "An unexpected guest"

He laid down on my bed, I locked the door and crawled on top of him, parting my legs on each side of him. He smirked, but his smirk faded as soon as I started kissing him. We made out, as usual. I went lower to his neck and started slowly grinding on him. I slid my hands under his shirt and traced my fingers along his abs. I looked up at Justin and he smirked in response. I smiled as I unbuttoned his shirt and took it off along with his blazer.

I put my hands in his hair and messed it all up. That's how we spent the night.

I woke up by somebody knocking on the doors. I opened my eyes, still feeling tired. I remained silent to hear who it was. "Skylar, wake up." My brother's voice sounded from the other side of the doors. I sighed and got up. I put on my blue robe and opened the doors. "There's someone who wants to see Justin." "Right now? So early? What's the time?" "Hold up with the questions. It's 10 am, wake Justin up." "Who is it?" "Not a guest, you would be happy about..." Tyler trailed off and went downstairs.

I furrowed my eyebrows and went to the bed and hopped on Justin. I shook him, "wake up, sweetie." He scrunched his nose and continued sleeping. "You have a guest," I said. His eyes fluttered open immediately, "who?" "I don't know, I haven't been downstairs, but my brother just said, that you have guest." "I don't want to go anywhere," Justin said, rolling around, so I was under him. "All I need is already right here," he smiled. "Same with me," I said and kissed him. "But you should better at least go and check out who is it, because honestly I have no idea who could it be." "Me too, well okay." He got up in his boxers. I licked my lips seductively looking at him. "Liking the view, I see." Justin smirked. "Of course." I winked. He put on some black t-shirt, light jeans. I also got up, throwing off my robe and putting on some black leggings and a white baggy top, that had 'Geek' written on it.

We held each-others hand and walked downstairs, my eyes widened as I saw who was standing there.

Selena? What the hell was she doing here?

As she heard us coming down, she ran towards Justin and hugged him, but Justin just stood there frozen. That's right bitch, he doesn't like you. She cried as she pulled away, "Where were you? I called you and searched for you, but you were nowhere to found, so I called Pattie and she told me you were here, I needed you." "Why did you need me?" Justin let out an awkward smile and sounded...nervous? "Don't you remember out deal, silly?" She smiled through her fake tears. It was too obvious her sadness was fake, I'm not that dumb, but clearly Justin was, he didn't notice how fake she sounded. "What deal?" Justin asked. What is this? Is Selena trying to play a trick on us or what?

"Our deal about being friends with benefits." Selena simply said. "Excuse you?" I joined in. "Didn't you know? Justin told me that you were okay with it, which sounded pretty weird though." "There's no such deal," Justin looked around the room just to avoid my stare. "If so, then why is she here and telling it's true?" Selena had turned her head a bit, but I could see an evil smile appear on her face. This was just not right. "Selena, it would be nice if you could leave now, me and Justin need to have a chat, but you two sure can hang out tomorrow." I sarcastically smiled. "Okay, call me, Justy." She said and as she walked past Justin, she gave him a kiss on the cheek. Gurl, hands off my man.

"So, Justin, what was that?" "I don't know," he played dumb. "I'm pretty sure you know, so don't play dumb with me, because I can see it in your eyes, you know it all." "She was just probably jealous and wanted to break us up." "That didn't seem like it. And I also noticed you got a bit nervous when she started talking about that friends with benefits thingy. What are you hiding from me? I thought we would be done with all this drama, but obviously I mean nothing for you, I'm just another girl for you, right?" "No, I love you..." he said, looking down. "Your lies doesn't sound believable." "I'm not lying," he looked back up at me, "I really love you." "Then why were you avoiding me this week, after our little incident? You took her because I wanted to wait and didn't give what you needed so much? Is that what it is? Be honest, please. Was there or still is such a deal about Selena and you being friends with benefits?" "If you want the truth, then yes, there was." He said, but sounded regretful.

------------------------------

I know you all love some cliffhangers, haha, here's one. Interesting right? Will they stay together or they will take a break from each-other? It's up to you, you decide.

Leave a comment, should they stay together, take a break, or leave each-other forever?

And don't worry, it's not the end yet.