Chapter 8 "Pregnant... already?!"

Justin was in-front of me, singing. He lifted his shirt up, showing his abs. I scrunched up my nose and furrowed my eyebrows, making a confused face. Justin smiled and pulled his shirt back down. Suddenly, he grabbed my arm and lead me backstage. "Hope you enjoyed it, shawty," Justin said before going back on stage.

I took off the flower crown and got a better view if it. Cute, but where am I going to wear/put it?

Justin soon got off the stage, finishing the concert, dripping all wet from the sweat. He spotted me and put his arm around my shoulder. "Did you like it?" he smirked. "It was terrifying and do this when you're less sweaty," I said, took off his arm and speeded down to the dressing room. I plopped down on the couch, but soon was interrupted by Justin walking in. "Did you think you escaped?" "I don't know where else to go, I'll get lost," I grumbled. "Aye, why you so mad?" "You can't imagine how uncomfortable and scared I felt out there. You wasted thousands of girls dreams on me." I didn't even make eye-contact. "You have stage-fright?" Justin's eyes got wide. "No, not really, I don't think so." Justin pit his fingers under my chin, lifted it up and made me look into his eyes. "I was just trying to be sweet, shawty. I didn't know." He sighed and went to change. Leaving me thinking.

In a moment, he was back. But now, he looked kind of down. He showed me to follow him. I did as showed. I followed him and he lead me to a black van, the same one that took us to arena. We hopped in, I sat next to Justin. We didn't talk the whole ride, I'd prefer it as awkward silence. I spotted Justin looking at me often, I just didn't really pay attention to that.

Once we arrived, Justin hopped out and fast-walked to the elevator. I hopped out and ran and made it just in time before the doors closed. I decided to break the silence, "hey look, if I did something wrong or said, I didn't mean to. I don't even know what, it's not like I did something bad or anything." I rolled my eyes at the end. "Whatever," was his short answer. "Okay, what did I do? Seriously." "Nothing." With that the elevator doors opened and Justin speeded to his room. I followed him and shut the doors after. "Can you tell me what I did?" "You don't fucking appreciate the things I do for you," he mumbled. "I do and this was the only thing you did." "You don't know what I'm planning." "Before you do something, ask." I tried to be nice. "Then it won't even be a fucking surprise," he shouted.

"Why are we even here, fighting like some old married couple?" I changed the subject a bit. "I wish," he whispered, but loud enough for me to hear. "What?" "Nevermind, just leave me alone." "If that's what you want," I said before leaving to my room.

Impression - diva.

I walked in my room and everybody was sitting there. "How did it go?" Chaz asked looking surprised. "What do you mean?" I asked confused. "Justins surprise." "Oh...uh..." I stuttered, "it was okay. How do you know? And why is everybody here?" "We all wanted to know how did it go." "Wait, you all knew?" I scratched the back of my head. "Yes, Justin was trying hard and setting everything up just for you," Pattie explained. "Oh, cool." I said with no-emotions and ran out the room to Justin. I ran in his hotel room, but he was nowhere to be found. I looked around and knocked on his bedroom doors. "Go away!" he shouted. "Justin, can I please come in?" I asked nicely. "No," he simply said. I decided to come in anyways, it's not like he is going to kill me. I walked in to see him laying on the bed. "Didn't you understand when I said go away?" "I just wanted to thank you," I said looking to the ground. "Who sent you here?" "Nobody?" "Whatever just leave," he said turning on his side, me facing his back. "Let's just go and pull out a prank to brighten the mood," I smiled. He turned around to face me. "C'mon," I waved my hand. He sighed and got up. I immidiately hugged him. "Sorry," I whispered in his shoulder. "It's okay," he whispered back and I pulled away. "Let's go find your mom," I smirked. "Why?" "So we can pull out a prank," I said, pointing out the obvious. "What prank? What do you have in mind?" "You'll see," I smirked again. I lead him back to my room, and there was everybody. We walked in. I held onto Justins arm. "We have an announcment," I said quite loudly, so everyone was paying their attention to us. "You guys are together already?" Ryan asked. "No, but I'm pregnant."

Everyone's mouth dropped. "You what?" Pattie almost shouted. "I'm pregnant," I simply explained. "When? We've been here for only like 2 days." "I'm not going to explain how it happened, but it was awesome." I looked to Justin, he was trying to hold in his laughter. "Do you guys need support from me? I don't want what happened to me, happen to you. Do you need money?" "We'll be okay." "Oh my God, Justin how could you? I'm going to be a grandmom so early." Pattie was holding her fore-head. "Uh, I'm feeling dizzy," I said. "Baby, need the toilet?" Justin asked, joining in.  

"No, I think, I'll be good." I said giving him a smile. "How did you?" Ryan asked confused. "Okay..." I looked down, "jokes on you all," I said and burst into laughter with Justin. "You should have seen your faces, it was priceless." I laughed holding my stomach. "Don't ever joke like that," Pattie warned. "Okay mom," I smiled and broke into laughter again.

After our laughing session, everybody had already left. I high-fived Justin and hugged him. "We're so going to pull out another prank again." "Oh yes we are," Justin agreed and smiled at me. I couldn't help myself and smiled back. "I think we should go to sleep," I suggested. "Uh yeah," Justin yawned. "Goodnight," I said and hugged him again. "Goodnight beautiful," he whispered in my ear.

---------------------

Sorry for the typos and that it's kinda short, I had to write it on my phone while I was at a camp...