Chapter 12 "A little surprise which got big"

We all sat in an awkward silence throughout the whole ride. I noticed every time Justin was eye-ing me, but I tried to act like I didn't.

We hopped out of the limo once it came to a stop. There was a big building in-front of us and loads of paparazzi surrounding it. I went together with Pattie so paparazzi won't make up some ridiculous rumours, though I bet they still will do it.

We rode to the 6th floor in the elevator. I was standing right next to Justin, and there was this urge in me to look at him once in a while. And all these times I happened to look at him at the same tim he did. I blushed and looked down. I had no idea what was into me.

We all got out of the elevator and went into some meeting room. Justin, Ryan, Chaz and I all sat on the couch, while the adults took the seats by the big table that was in the middle of the room. I sat in between Ryan and Chaz. "Can we change seats, Sky?" Chaz winked and got up. I shrugged my shoulders and moved next to Justin. Waaaaaait a second. He asked me that un purpose, so Justin could be next to me. I narrowed my eyes and looked at Chaz, "I'm so going to get you." Chaz just laughed it off. While the adults were talking we were just sitting on our couch and doing absolutely nothing. Well, Justin was tweeting fans, Ryan and Chaz...I don't know what were they doing. And I was all by myself. I peeked into Justin's phone to see what is he tweeting. "You could be more flirty and make them go crazy," I whispered. Justin looked at me. "You think?" He furrowed his eyebrows. "Yes, it's funny to see their reactions." I smiled. "Okay," Justin giggled.

We both read the next tweet that Justin opened. It said, "OMG Justin ilysm. you're the best. pls follow me. xxxx 13" We both chuckled and Justin hit on the reply button. He looked at me as if waiting for me to dictate him what to type. "Don't look at me, you're the guy, they want you, not me." "Who knows?" Justin winked. I playfully hit his shoulder, "stop it you." Justin started to type, "okay baby. ;)" and pressed 'tweet'. "That's much better, now go on."

We kept on replying his fans together, while the adults were having the meeting. To be honest, that was really fun.

When the meeting was over we went back to our limos. "Ladies first," Justin said showed me to hop in the limo. I did as told and once I was in, the doors closed and the driver started taking me somewhere. "Where are we going? Why am I alone here?" "Settle down, it's a surprise, miss Shaw."

This is weird. What surprise? I'm not even dressed.

After like 20 minutes of driving, we pulled to a stop. The driver opened the doors for me. I got out of the limo and the driver led me to some building and opened the doors for me. It was a restaurant. There was a rose petal trail leading to a table, which had candles lit around it. And there was standing charming Justin in a suit, smiling wide. My jaw was open all the time. This really was a big surprise. We were alone in the restaurant.

I walked up to Justin, he kissed my cheek and showed me to sit down. I sat down and so did he. A waitress came with a tray of food. She placed it on our table. It was something fancy, that I've never seen before.

After the meal, the waitress brought us champagne. It all was delicious.

"Justin, I'm really surprised, but you could of told me, I would of changed." "It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you and you look perfect the way you are."

Justin got up, took something out of his pocket, it was like a box.

He got on one knee, opened the box, which had a diamond necklace with a J letter on it. He looked into my eyes, "Will you be mine, Skylar?"

------------------------------------------------------

BOOM!

Finally I got myself together to update, yay! School is taking over and ugh no time at all. Sorry for the wait. Hope you enjoyed! More surprises coming....

LOVE YOU. MWAH.