Chapter 32 "The thought"

I was woken up by someone slightly shaking my shoulders, I slowly opened my eyes, feeling my head pounding. I saw Justin in-front of me. "What do you want?" "Why are you sleeping here?" He asked sounding sorry or I just couldn't really understand people's expressions. "Because you threw me out of the room, so I had no choice." "I don't remember that." "Of course, you don't." I said, turning my back to him. "What happened?" I felt tears starting to form in my eyes. "ou were fucking drunk and probably high too, you called me names and almost threw me out of the house." And now I understood what was the best thing to do...

Suddenly, Erin came in the room, "hey, Skylar, want to go shopping with me? Justin you could watch the kids." Justin nodded and left. I agreed to Erin's suggestion and walked to get ready. Justin was laying on the bed in our bedrom, doing something in his phone. I didn't really pay attention to him and walked in the bathroom, to change and apply some make-up, I walked out and saw Justin checking me out. "You could of changed here, not like there's something I haven't seen." "I didn't feel like changing in-front of you." I simply said, about to walk out, but he grabbed my hand. "What is happening with you?" "Oh, if you would remember all the things you said last night, you would understand,"I narrowed my eyes and left, taking my phone and bag with and walking with Erin to her car.

We drove to the mall and walked into the closest clothing store. She was looking at some pretty expensive, but cute clothes, meanwhile I was looking at the cheapest ones, she walked over to me and dragged me to the expensive side of the store, "What were you even doing there?" "Um, I don't have a lot of money with me." I said honestly. "Don't worry, I'll pay." She warmly smiled, but I could never accept money from a stranger and I really didn't feel like doing anything, all my mind was doin was bothering me with that one thing. I just looked at all black and grey clothes as happier colors didn't make me feel good at this moment. "Honey, stop looking at all those boring clothes, come here. Look at this dress, it looks really good for you." She said holding up a dark purple dress in-front of me. I shook my head, "I don't really like it." I said, but the truth was, it looked really cute and I liked it, but I just didn't feel good. "What's wrong?" "Nothing really, just don't feel good." "Go on, you can tell me." "I'm sorry, I can't. Let's go eat something." I said ad nodded. We walked to the cafe and ordered some food.

As we were finished, I asked her to go home just because of how bad I was feeling, I felt kind of...sick. I walked in and saw Jazmyn, Jaxon and Justin all three of them slightly snoring on the couch. So, I thought I'd go lay down too, while they're asleep. With my laying down I ended up taking a nap, thought so.

I woke up all wet and sweaty, I shook my head and it was killing me. There was such a strong headache. I looked besides me, Justin was laying there on his phone again. And here was the thought, I should tell. "Justin..." words slipped out of my mouth. He looked at me, putting his phone again. "I found  a way how everything will be alright." "What way? Today everything was alright." "Not really. So, I thought you were the one for me, I really loved you, I still do, I think..." "What do you mean by think?" "I'm not so sure of it anymore, you've hurt me so much, I can't even pull myself back together." I said, looking down, tears already rolling down my cheeks. He wiped my tears away, so I looked at him, "I know and I'm sorry." "You don't understand..." The words starting to get harder and harder to get out of my mouth. "What?" "You always say you're sorry, you think you're little sorry fixes something? It does nothig, it's just a word and you continue breaking me apart." "I didn't mean to." "Justin, we should break up..." and there it was, the thought that was bothering me all day. "What do you mean? No, we can't." "I really can't take this anymore." "What this?" "Us!" "But I love you." "Those really feel like empty words to me, you're not proving that, you're proving that you want me to get to the breaking point, which I've come and I can't even..." I couldn't finish the sentence, so I took a deep breath and sobbed, he hugged me, but I pushed him away. "Don't please. I'll leave as soon as possible, probably tomorrow." "No, Skylar, I love you. You're all that matters to me, remember?" "You're just saying that, not proving, so please stop. Say that to someone else, somebody who you really love, not me. We're o-over." It was hard to say it, but there was no other way.

THE END