Chapter 19 "So sudden"

PLEASE READ THE A/N AT THE END

---------------------------------------------------------

"Cmon, Skylar. Are you a pussy?" Chaz smiled.

I hated when people thought, that I couldn't do something or was weak. "No. Justin, let's go." I said and got up. Justin also stood up. I grabbed his hand and led him behind the wall, by the staircase.

"I don't know what's going to happen after this, but it'll be awkward."

He nodded and leaned in, so did I. I felt his soft, plump lips on mine. I hadn't noticed, but this was the feeling I've missed so much lately. I've forgotten how much he actually meant to me. I didn't know what to do anymore. Should I forgive him? But he's in love with someone else.

He pulled away, but I wanted more. I cupped his cheeks into my hands and kissed him once more. He furrowed his eyebrows. "I'm sorry," I whispered and hugged him.

I walked back in the living room. "See, I'm not a pussy," I sticked my tongue out at Chaz. My lip gloss was smeared all over Justin's lips. Chaz checked Justin and smirked at me. After a long, and I mean a long while we stopped playing. The boys being all naughty, started to play dirty. They dared me and Caitlin to take off our tops. "Excuse us?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "It's just a dare," Ryan winked. "And what if you rape us?" "Nah, we're just going to enjoy the view." "No, this is enough, I'm tired. I'll go home." I responded. "Everybody is staying here. Don't you want to have a company?" "But I don't have clothes with me." "I'll lend you some of mine," Caitlin suggested. "Skylar, you need to stay," Justin joined in the conversation. "Okay," I sighed.

Everyone cheered. We all went to the kitchen after. We got some snacks and went back to the living room deciding to watch scary movies. We all got comfortable on the sofa. I was on the edge, Justin next to me, then Caitlin, Ryan, Chaz and Christian. We were watching "Insidious".

We got to the most scary part, where that slow, scary music is playing in the background, like something is about to pop into the screen. I was holding my hands in-front of my face, looking with only one eye, scared to death. Justin noticed me being scared, so he nudged my side and pointed for me to get in his lap. I quietly got in his lap and he wrapped his hands around my waist. I rested on his chest and he placed his head on my shoulder.

This was the feeling I've been willing to feel so much - to be loved. I didn't care about anything else anymore, as long as I had him. I was empty without him. As cheesy as it sounds, it felt like I just had a little empty spot, which he filled.

I didn't pay attention to the movie, I was busy with my thoughts. I got interrupted by the lights turning on. I shook my head and looked at everyone, who were looking at me sitting in Justin's lap.

"What happened there between you two?" Ryan asked. "Nothing. I'm tired. Where can I sleep?" Ryan showed me a guests room, with a big bed. I walked to the bed and sat down, I pressed my back and head against the wall. I stared blankly at the white ceiling.

I looked at the doors opening and closing. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "I'm staying with you," Justin answered. I smiled. The only light, that was in the room at the moment, was the moonlight. And he looked more than perfect in the moonlight. Half of his face covered in the dark. He came to me, jumped in the bed. One hand on my one side, and him slantwise on top of me. I pecked his lips, "I've missed you so much." "You too," he smiled. "When do you go back on tour?" "Let's not think about this now, okay? Let's just enjoy the moment we have, while I'm here." He pecked my lips.

"Do you have something, I can sleep in? I just don't have any clothes with me." Justin nodded, got to his bag and threw me some big t-shirt of his. It was multi-coloured. I quickly changed and got under the blankets. "Did you tell them?" I asked Justin, as he also got uder the blankets. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I turned to him. "No, they think I'm staying in the living room." "But they'll see you're not there in the morning." "So what? They're our friends. They know everything and this is not a big deal." "Well, if you say so..." I shrugged.

I slowly closed my eye-lids, falling asleep on. I was curled up by Justin's bare chest.

I woke up, while Justin was still sleeping. I was feeling tired, even though I had slept well. I slightly shook Justin's shoulder, until he woke up. "Good morning," I smiled. "Good morning, baby." He said and pecked my lips. "What time is it?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "It doesn't care." "I need to know, what time is it," Justin said. "Okay, " I said, turned around and took my phone to look at the clock. "It's half past twelve."  "So late?" "I nodded. "Oh, we don't have much time."

"What do you mean?" I furrowed my eyebrows at Justin. Is he already leaving today? It can't be. "I have the plane at 4pm." "You're leaving already?" "I needed to come and apologize and make things right, I'll be back soon again." "But I don't want to leave you so sudden." "I'll be back after 14 days, then I'll have more than a month off. I'll dedicate all my free time then to you." "You don't need to do that, you are going to relax then." "No, I'm going to spend as much time with, as I can." "I appreciate it, but there are more important things, like your career." "Stop comparing yourself and my career, I'll have time for that too." "I just care for you," I whispered. "I understand, I care for you too, that's why I'm going to dedicate all my free time to you, because then we'll be on tour and I'll be having concert, where you're going to be my lucky charm," he winked. "I'm just going to distract you there, again." "No, everything's settled, you're coming back to tour after the break." "Well, you're the boss," I smirked and kissed his lips.

---------------------------------

I finally did it. Here's an update! (:

I'm trying to get better and faster with updating. Love you.

IMPORTANT!

Please, everyone who is reading this story, go read my new collab story with @KisssMyTan

http://www.wattpad.com/story/9457489-help-me-justin-bieber

There will be chapters soon, I need you to tell me what do you think and if you like it, please vote for it! Thank you!