Chapter 10 "Embarrasing? Worse than that"

Chaz and Ryan were standing by the doors. "You coming to the club, man?" Chaz asked. "Uh, I don't know," I said un-sure, looking at Skylar. "Don't be such a pussy," Ryan whined. "Aye, don't call me that," I chuckled, "okay, let's go." I said, getting up and walking off with those weirdos I call my best buds. There was actually a club in the hotels basement, and alot of people had recommended it, so we decided to go, as my DJ- Tay James was playing there. We were partying hard, and it felt good.

SKYLAR'S POV-

I woke up, by Pattie's voice calling out my name. I slowly opened my eyes. "Yes?" I said, still sleepy. "Honey, can you go and get Justin?" I furrowed my eyebrows, "why?" "He has to wake up early tomorrow for a meeting." I chuckled, "it sounds like he's 5 years old." "I just hate it, when he doesn't get alot of sleep, he's so moody and barely talks to anyone in the morning." "Okay, okay, mo- I mean Pattie." I blushed right after I almost called Pattie mom. "Thank you, sweetheart," she smiled with that kind smile of hers. I sighed and got up. I stretched out, pulled on a hoodie as I was feeling a bit chilly. I remember hearing them wanting to go to a club. I walked down, to the administration. "Excuse me, do you know where is the closest club?" "Yes, it's in the basement. You go through that hallway, at the end there stairs that'll lead you to the club," the administration lady smiled. "Thank you," I returned the smile. I walked just where the lady told me to. I walked down the hallway, where she showed me, down the stairs, opened the doors and I was at the front of the club. Like, where the DJ stands. Though, there was like a curtain between the stage and me. I walked through it. I immidiately spotted Justin, shirtless dancing.Ryan and Chaz were sitting on a couch, drinking some alcohol. I walked towards Justin. "We have to go," I screamed, trying to be louder than the music. "I don't want to," Justin simply said, returning to the crowd. "Mom needs you," I explained. "But here are alot of hot girls," he whined. "You're drunk, let's go." "Why do you never flash me anything?" My jaw literally just dropped. I was speechless. I understand, that he's drunk and doesn't understand what he says, but it kinda hurt. Was he just waiting for me to flash him all my goodies? Na-uh, not happening, never in a million years. Of course, why would he even be friends with someone like me? Of course, he thought I'd go easy and be all over him. I felt hurt, but I shrugged it off at the moment, as I had to get them all back in their rooms. "C'mon let's go," I took Justin's arm. He sighed, "fine." It was easy to get Ryan and Chaz to go with us, as they weren't that drunk and understood what was happening and what were they doing. Ryan and Chaz helped me get Justin get to his room. We said our goodnights, when Justin was safe in his bed. "Aye, take off my pants," Justin begged. "You want me to do what now?" I scrunched up my nose, " I'm not doing it." "It's not like I'm asking you to suck it, just take off my pants." "You're so perverted and I'm still not doing it," I shook my head. Justin got up, walked towards me, grabbed my hand and led me to his bed. He wrapped his one arm around my shoulders, "then sleep with me." I tried to get away from his grip, but it was no use as I was pretty weak.

Somehow, I fell asleep.

I was woken up by somebody shaking me, again. I fluttered my eyes open, and realized what was happening. Pattie, Ryan, Chaz and Fredo were in the room. I was wrapped in Justin's arms, my head on his chest. HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?! I noticed Fredo taking thousands of photos, that fucker. I'm so gonna get him. I tried to get out of Justins grip again, still no use. Justin pouted his lips, and pulled me closer to him, leaning in, "come here, Beyonce," he murmured. I shook Justin like crazy, "Wake up," I screamed. "Ew, please don't kiss me," I thought to myself. Everybody around us were laughing their asses off.

In a moment, Justins eyes fluttered open too. He was just inches away from my face. He immidiately released his arms and sat up."What is happening here? And why was I sleeping with you, Skylar? I didn't hurt you, right?" I scratched the back of his head. Everybody laughed at the last question even more, I just shook my head. "What happened?!" Justin sounded so worried and confused. While everybody were having their laughing session, I wanted to dig a hole and jump right in it. This was so embarrasing, and Justin had to make it worse...

---------------------------------------------

I did iiiittttt!!!! Sorry if there are typos, the most of it I wrote on my phone....again.

And omg, I got a new puppy, and I'll tell you a secret...shh....she helped me write this chapter....

Jk, hope you like it, love ya.<3

Comment/vote/follow? ;)