Chapter 28 "Cutiepies"

We were laying down on his large king size bed in a peaceful silence. We didn't need to say anything, all we needed was to be together with noone around.

"I have a month off now and I'll be goin to my dad's house tomorrow." He said breaking the silence.  "Oh, you're leaving again." I said, sounding quiet disappointed, as we just got tigether, we just had time to spend together, yet he leaves me tomorrow. Again. I understand that his family is important, but still. "Not without you, you're coming with me." "What?" I looked up at him as I was sleeping on his chest. "It's time for you to meet the other half of my family." "No, Justin, you need to go alone and spend some quality time with your family, I'll stay home." "And what are you going to do home alone?" "I'll call Ryan and Chaz." "So?" "So, we'll go out." "So, it's not going to work and you're coming with me. I already told dad you're coming." "He doesn't even know me." "I've told him everything," Justin simply said.

"Everything? Then he probably thinks I'm dumb and stupid." "No, you're beautiful and smart." I smiled and kissed his jawline. "By the way, how long we'll be there?" "Two weeks and then we're going to my ol house, where mom is and my grandparents." "We?" "Yes, you're going to be by my side all the time, because I want to spend it with you, I'm never leaving you alone." "If you say so..." I said quietly.

And that silence was back again. That so wanted peaceful silence. In  meanwhile I heard snoring from Justin, I raised my head up a bit to see Justin asleep and decided to take a nap with him. I closed my eyes and smiled a bit. I felt happy and safe with Justin, my baby.

I woke up by Justin shaking me and saying to me to wake up. I slowly opened my eyes. "We slept through the whole night," Justin smiled at me. "Really?" "What time is it?" "8am," he said. "Oh, when are we going?" "I said we'll be there before after 11 am." I nodded and got up.

Well, that turned out as a pretty long nap. I walked over to Justin, we kissed, like you know, morning kiss. "I'll go take a shower," I whispered. "We can go together," Justin whispered back, slightly smirking. I traced my index finger lower and stopped right before his jeans, "some other time." He pulled me close to him so there wasn't any space left between us. "You know you shouldn't tease me." I bit my lower lip looking up ain his eyes. He pulled me back into bed on top of him. His hands on my hips and really slowly going lower. "I like teasing you," I breathed out. He grabbed my ass, "but it's not a good thing." "Maybe it is?" I said, seductively. "We both know how good your seductive voice and teasing works on me." I leaned closer to his face and kissed him on the lips, "maybe I like where it goes..." And that's where we started making out. Typical. His hands going up and down my back. I pulled away, "I need to take a shower and if we continue then we'll be pretty late." "But I don't want to stop," Justin smirked, "we'll continue later," he said and let me go. "By the way, will you give me something to wear till we go to mine?" He walked to his big closet and threw me a purple shirt, grey hoodie and black sweatpants. "Thanks, baby." I smirked and walked into the bathroom. I closed the door and took off my clothes, that I had from yesterday. I felt so dirty, so I turned on the hot water and hopped in the shower.

This felt so good. I looked at the bathing products that Justin had and took some green bottle that had 'shower gel' written on it. I poured some into my hand and cleaned myelf.

After a while, I got out and dried myself in a towel. I put on the clothes Justin gave me and walked out. Justin was all dressed and ready. "You look good in my clothes." "Why thank you." I walked to the mirror, that he had in his room. "Do you have a blow dryer?" I asked, brushing my wet hair. He opened a drawer and handed me a blow dryer. "Thanks." I plugged it in and dryed my hair and left it naturally curly. "We can go to mine now," I said, checking myself out last time in the mirror. "Finally." "Every girl needs her time." I said, smiling at Justin. "Yeah, a long time." I rolled my eyes and went outside to his car, he followed right behind me, locking the doors.

He unlocked the car and I hopped in it, Justin doing the same, we sped off to my house. I hopped out the car, Justin stayed in the car, waiting for me. I opened the doors and ran up the stairs to my room. I took out a bag from under the bed and threw some clothes in it, put my other dark blue Vans in there, put my hygiene products in there along with my make-up bag, closed it and ran back down the stairs. I ran into brother's room and he was by his computer. "I'm going to Justin's dad's house for two weeks, bye." I hugged him and ran back to Justin's car. "That was surprisingly fast," Justin said as I got in, closed the door and threw the bag in the back. "I tried." I smirked and we drove to Justin's dad's.

I was looking really presentable in Justin's clothes, oh God. I wasn't feeling really nervous, maybe a tiny bit, but other than that, I was excited, because I knew I'd get to meet Justin's little siblings - Jazmyn and Jaxon whom he talks a lot about.

We pulled by a house. Justin looked at me, "you ready?" "Of course I am, I've been waiting for this since you told me we were going." "You're not nervous?" "Not really, no." I shrugged. He took my bag and his backpack and we walked inside.

------------------------------

Here it is, finally a new chapter!

I know I wasn't updating for a really long time, but I couldn't kind of. And I had barely any votes on the last chapter, sadly. If you don't like something in my chapters or you don't understand something, then write in the comments or PM me. (:

This chapter is kinda boring, but oh well, still hope you liked it! Vote and comment please.

Love you. <3