Chapter 31 "Bad things"

"And you think I'm not? Justin smiled with that angelic smile of his. "I'm still better though," I smirked. "We'll see about that, let's go to a karaoke bar," Justin smirked back. "Oh no, you know I only perform in the showers." "Then I'll go in the shower with you." "You can do that, but I ain't singing." "Why not? You just can't admit it," Justin chuckled. "You know I'm popular, my cat likes it, so I'm good with it." "You don't have a cat." Justin furrowed his eyebrows. "...yet," I continued his sentence. "So what I understand is that you want a pussy..." Justin smirked again because of his "good" joke. I slapped his arm playfully, "nah, not really." "Then what else do you want?" He raised his eyebrow, I literally loved it when he did that thing with his eyebrow, he looked ever so cute. "I already have what I want," I smiled and kissed him on the lips, but he didn't let me go, he deepened the kiss and it turned out as usual - we started making out.

He got on top of me, his hot breath tickling my neck, so I giggled. He smiled at my giggle and continued kissing my neck, he sucked on my weak-spot. It felt so good, I got weak in the knees and literally just fainted from how good it felt, Justin noticed that I was enjoying it, so he just continued, leaving there a hickey after. "Justin, stop!" I smiled. "I don't want to," he whined like a 5-year-old. "Oh c'moon, Justin, do you want your little siblings to see us?" "No." "Then stop, please." He sighed and rolled to my side. "We'll  continue when we'll be alone, okay?" I winked. "Fine," he said and rolled to his side, so I was facing his back. I rolled my eyes and we both fell asleep.

I woke up by something warm shaking me, I opened my eyes to see Jazzy shaking me, I smiled and hugged her. "You're up already?" I asked. "Yes," she smiled wide. I looked to my side, "J-" I was cut off since I noticed nobody on my side. "Where did your brother go?" I looked at Jaxon and Jazzy, they both shrugged their shoulders, "we don't know," Jazzy answered. "Oh," I said. "Want something to eat?" They both nodded and ran to the kitchen. I followed them while calling Justin, it ringed, but he wasn't picking up. Where could he be? He didn't say anything and he didn't leave a message or something. I got a little worried, but I tried to push it away since I had to take care of the kids. I made them some food, then we played together, watched some tv until Erin came home."Hello," I said, "hey," she responded with a smile. Jazzy and Jaxon ran towards Erin, shouting "mommy," and hugging her. "What did you guys do today?" "Oh, we got us some breakfast, then we played together, we went to the park, watched cartoons, then ate lunch, played again and watched tv." "That's good, thanks for watching them. Where's Justin?" "I actually have no idea, we both fell asleep, while kids were taking a nap and when I woke up he was gone and he isn't even picking up his phone." "Oh, that's weird." "Yes, it is," I agreed. "Jeremy's going to be home anytime soon, so I'll go make some dinner, it would be nice if you could watch them a little, if you don't have  any plans." She warmly smiled. "No, I love spending time with them!" I returned the smile. Erin walked to her bedroom with her shopping bags, while I continued playing with Jazzy and Jaxon. 

After a while, Jeremy came home, we greeted me and he asked the same question, "Where is Justin?" So I answered the same as I did to Erin. So he went to the kitchen where Erin was, Erin set the dinner and we ate, it was really delicious actually. I thanked for the food and went to mine and Justin's bedroom. I found his computer and watched some "Teen Wolf" as sleep wasn't my friend tonight.

While I was watching it, I heard someone come in, I paused my episode and listened carefully. Justin came into the room. "Who the hell are you?" He asked standing by the bed and looking at me. "Oh you're probably one of my bitches."  He laughed. I closed the computer and placed it on the nightstand. "I'm not one of your bitches." "Who the fuck are you then?" "Skylar." "I don't any Skylar." "I'm your girlfriend." "I don't have one, you idiot," he laughed. I came closer, but he stank, he stank like alcohol and...drugs? "Why do you stink so much?" "Because I've been drinking. You're so stupid. Now get out of my room you slut, I wanna go to sleep." "But, okay then. Why are you doing this?" I got out of the bed and came to him. "Fuck off," he pushed me away, "because I love drinking and doing drugs, but you're annoying me, bitch so get out of my house,"he raised his voice. "Go to sleep please and I'm not going anywhere, you brought me here." "Whatever, fuck off, what don't you understand?" he shouted and I was surprised nobody heard it. I felt my eyes get teary, I took a random blanket, that I noticed, my pillow and went to sleep on the couch. I shouldn't be crying, knowing he didn't mean anything of that, but I couldn't stop myself. I was sad, that he was drinking and doing drugs, which was really bad, I was worried for him more than I worried about myself. I cared about him more than I cared about myself, which also wasn't a good thing... But I didn't know how to help him nor myself.

I just hope he'll wake up in the morning and be okay or maybe he said the truth...I don't know and I kind of don't want to know, but I want to help him, so he could go to psychologist or something, because I just don't know what he could do, but I really want him to get away from this. And who does he even do it with? With his so called "friends"? Sigh.

----------------------

I thought I won't finish this today, because I had no ideas what to write, but then suddenly an idea came, so I wrote it down. Not the best, but I still hope you like it and enjoy it!

Vote and comment as usual. 

Love you. <3