Chapter 2 "Wrong Ryan"

"What brings you here?" Chaz asked. "Look down at my hands, what do you think? I'm here for a dancing lesson." They both laughed, "you're funny." Ryan said. "If I'd get a cent when somebody says that to me, I'd be a billionare." "Where do you come up with these?" Chaz asked, calming down after their laugh attack. "Uh, up here," I pointed to my head. "Okay, you're weird," Chaz and Ryan said in unison. "Not a surprise, I get that alot. Okay, I need to go." "We can help you," Chaz started. "Walk? I think, I'll be good with my own legs." I furrowed my eyebrows and smiled. "No, I mean, with the bags, and also walk you home." "Oh, okay? I don't mind, until you kidnap me." "We'll see about that," Chaz smirked, but I saw Ryan hit his head from behind. I just chuckled as we started walking to the direction of my house.

*

As we were by my house, we all couldn't stop laughing. We were getting to know each-other, as you know, it always happens. And they were cracking up about my pranks, that I've pulled. "That was fast, but still, thanks for the time. It was nice meeting you." I smiled. Chaz's voice stopped me when I was about to go into the house. "Maybe we can trade numbers? We'd like to hang out with you more." "Oh, just give me your phone." I typed in my number, said good bye and was finally home. I jumped into the couch, throwing my bags by it, feeling as tired as ever. Well, that was fun.

Not feeling it, I managed to fall asleep.

*

I woke up, took my phone out of my pocket, looked at it. 11.23am it showed. I missed school... Tomorrow is the last day of school, then there's summer vacation, no need to go. I also had 2 messages from an unknown number. I opened them and it read, "hey, it's Chaz. wassup?" After 2 hours, he has sent the next message, which read, "i suppose you're sleeping lol." I smiled and typed in an answer, "oh hey. yeah, i did fall asleep. now i should be the one asking u this, wassup?"

 I got up, walked to the kitchen and got a reply. "just dying at school, wbu? :D" I chuckled and typed, "about to try and make a smoothie. wish me good luck and hopefully i'll stay alive." "good luck, babe. make one for me too." "good idea, come over rn, I'm bored." "I have school, Skylar. :D" "U think, i don't? sneak out? i'm waiting," with that I placed my phone on the table and searched for ingredients.

I took some strawberries, milk and bananas. I don't know what will happen, but I'll just try. I sliced everything and put it in the blender. I turned it in and looked at the things blending. I stopped it after a while. I poured the so called smoothie in a cup. I sipped a little bit. Not bad actually. I'm surprised.

I sat down on one of the stools and went through some boring news while sipping my smoothie. After a while, I didn't notice went by so fast, I heard a knock at the doors. I put aq pout on and went to open the door. Chaz was standing there and looking at me with a weirded out face. "What?" "Why are you pouting?" I looked down, in the end seeing only my nose. "Oh, because I didn't want to leave the kitchen to open the door." Chaz furrowed his eyebrows, "you're so weird... I like that," he smirked. "Don't even start, Chazzy Wazzy." "Already? a nickname? Seriously? Couldn't thought of a better one?" he shook his head in embarrasment. "I don't know, I'll try, okay, I think you want to come in, finally?" I chuckled and stepped aside, so he could walk in.

He walked in and wandered around, "nice house you have." "Thanks," I smiled. I put the smoothie on the table and jumped into the couch. Shopping bags were still all over the place, as I fell asleep yesterday, and today didn't have time. Too lazy, maybe in the evening. Yeah, that should do.

"By the way, Skylar, when do you end school?" Chaz broke the silence. "Tomorrow, though, I'd say-today, because I don't think I'll be going to school anymore tomorrow." "Why?" "Why should I do?" I shrugged my shoulders. "Good point," Chaz nodded. "When do you end?" "Tomorrow also," he smiled. "YAY!" I jumped up. Chaz leaned back, "can you not be so sudden?" "Oh, sorry. I do that... alot." I took another sip of my smoothie. "Oh wait, you wanted a smoothie too, right? Okay, let's go." I got up, grabbed Chaz's arm and dragged him to he kitchen.

"Now sit." I pointed to one of the stools. He did as told and watched my every move. I quickly did everything I did, when I was making my smoothie. Soon, it was done, I poured it into a cup too and handed it to Chaz. "So, how do you like it?" I winked. "It's actually pretty good." I applaused myself. "Hey, Chaz, it's hot today, let's go swimming." I said, wondering what could we do. Chaz looked out the window, "yeah it is, I guess we can."  "Drink faster, and tell me Ryan's number, I'll call him too." "Here, just use my phone instead, it'll take less time." "Okay, is he written in your phone as 'my lil baby'?" I giggled. "No, he's just Ryan." Chaz also chuckled. "Who's Juju with a heart?" I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at Chaz. "Oh, that's Justin." "Justin who?" I smirked. "Bieber, want to hook up?" Chaz smirked. "No, why should I do?" "Don't you like Justin Bieber?" Chaz narrowed his eyes and looked at me like I was some psycho. "Should I like him?" "I don't know, I guess, there are actually people who don't like him." "Okay, who's that Justin?" I was confused, to be honest. "Justin Bieber, you don't know him?" Chaz's eyes got wide, so wide, I thought they're going to fall out of his head any minute. "I don't know, I think I've heard that name somewhere." "Just go into youtube later." "Okay." I shrugged and found some Ryan in Chaz's phone.

I pressed 'call', and after a few rings he picked up. "Hey Ryan Butter," I chuckled. "You're also at school?" Some weird voice answered, "this is Ryan Good, I think you have mistaken numbers." "Oh my bad. Anyways, nice to know you." I chuckled and hung up. "Oops," I whispered and burtsted out laughing. Chaz looked at me, like something's in danger. "What did you do?" "Wrong Ryan?" I said still laughing. Chaz took the phone out of my hand and looked who did I call. "You called Justin's stylist," Chaz bursted out in laughter too.

*

We've finally got the real Ryan and were at the lake. "You have a nice body," Chaz saqid and smirked. I looked down, remembering how I always hated my body, but before I met these two freaks. "Oh thank you, you're not bad yourself," I chuckled. "I'll be the first one in the water," I shouted and ran towards the water. Ryan and Chaz soon cought me and pushed me into the water and then laughed their asses off. Assholes. They'll pay for that. I smiled at them evily, they just looked at each-other, shrugged and jumped into the water too.

After a while of water fights and swimming, we went out. I followed them behind. The first victim was Ryan. I ran towards him, jumped on his back and shouted, "PIGGY RIDE." The next victim was Chaz. And he got the same revenge.