Chapter 17 "Jelena and Chylar?"

It's been a month since I was in London. I've been video chatting, texting, calling and just contacting Justin in every way possible. We've gotten to know each-other so much better, I found out a lot about him and I'm glad that he's so open and trusts me, which means I can never betray him. I've told him a lot of things too. We've grown really close, to be honest. I've been also hanging out with Ryan and Chaz a lot, we've been pulling out loads of pranks this past month, I LOVE PRANKING!

I've finally lived, not just existed. I always used to sit at home and do absolutely nothing, because everyone hated me, nobody liked me. I was only existing, not living. I didn't know how it was to be at a party, but now, I go to a party almost every week. I love the new me and my new life. And it's all actually thanks to Ryan and Chaz. I never imagined something like this would happen to me, I'm honestly so blessed and happy.

My brother... He got home after five days I got home. I've asked him the question - where he was, countless of times, but he never answers. He just changes the subject. He has been more caring now, Justin sent us some money, so we could pay the bills and buy food and stuff like that. I honestly didn't want him to, it somehow makes me feel uncomfortable, but he just wanted the best for me. He respects me, because he's gone through the same situation when he was little. He has been here for me whenever I needed it. He was about to and also did a lot of crazy things for me, but I appreciate it and I'm going to be thankful to him forever.

This was just a casual day, I have woken up just a few minutes ago. I checked my phone, no new messages, nor phone calls, that was weird. I went on Twitter, checked my feed, nothing interesting. I checked my interactions and woah. Why was everyone asking/saying to me, that Justin has been cheating? What has happened again? I checked a picture that some Belieber girl had sent me with a tweet.

"Justin posted this on Instagram yesterday. Is Jelena back together???" And there was a screenshot of Justin's Instagram and a black&white picture, with shirtless Justin and Selena behind his back. Justin was on his computer. My jaw dropped. What was this? Once I read the caption, I was left speechless. "You've been making music for too long, come cuddle babe" - her.

Excuse me? I was as confused and frustrated as the whole fanbase was. I didn't know anything. I had no clue. I took a screenshot of the picture and sent it to Justin. "Um hey, I woke up to this. What is it?" I pressed sent, placed my phone on the nightstand and went for a shower.

I took a nice shower and walked out the bathroom, back to my room. I checked my phone, still no answer. He usually answered in a matter of seconds. He couldn't be asleep, plus he has a day off today. Just yesterday everything seemed to be perfect. I didn't want to intrude him that much. But maybe I should call him, I mean anything could of happened... Naaahhh, if something would happen, it would be on the internet.

Maybe he was just using to get over Selena, because he still loves her? That could be very true, from the stories he has told me, he still can't move on and misses her, but I'm helping him... This is just weird and sad.

While I was thinking, I got a message. I quickly lit up, hoping it would be Justin, but it wasn't. It was Chaz. "Party at mine, 5pm, you coming?" Well, how can I not go? I will also be able to clear up my mind, so it will just be good for me. "Of course. (:" I looked at the clock, 2pm. I think I should slowly start doing something, knowing that I take loads and loads, and loads of time to get ready.

I went downstairs to finally eat breakfast((A:N- she woke up after 12pm.)) I poured some cereal in to the bowl and some milk with it. I ate it and went to look for my brother. Nowhere to be found. Probably in the mall or somewhere, I don't know.

Okay then, I walked back upstairs to my room. I opened my closet doors as wide as possible and threw all of the dresses I had on my bed. I looked through them all, but there was something I didn't like to all of them. Then I remembered about my red dress, Justin sent me two weeks ago. I took it out of the bag and looked at it. It would go perfect tonight. I put it on and looked in the mirror. He had a good taste. I curled my hair a bit, so it would have cute beachy waves, because naturally my hair was straight as fuck. As I was about to put my make-up on, my phone beeped. I can't be late, who else could it be? I checked my phone, oh right, Justin. "Sorry." was his answer. What?! "That's it? You think a sorry is going to save everything?" I pressed sent and sighed. I don't want nor need a fight with him, I've had enough, everything was amazing, until now. Why did he even post it? It was just a simple picture's fault, now it sounds weird, but still, he still loves her, she was his whole world...

I tried to shrug off the thoughts and put on my make-up, which included a red lipstick-matching the dress. I put on my black heels, as I was really short and these heels made my legs loog skinnier and that's what I needed. The dress was right above the knee. I checked myself in the mirror for the last time and smiled. Cute, I would say. Proud of my work.

I peeked to my brothers bedroom's doors, still not home. Ah, I'll just leave a note. I took some piece of paper from the table and wrote down, "Gone to a party. In case, call me. Sky. xx"

I walked to Chaz's house as it was few minutes away from mine. I knocked on the doors, Chaz opened it and the party was in full blast. I hugged Chaz and he led me on the balcony, where there was already a group of people and first I noticed was Ryan, so I hugged him.  "This is Skylar, everyone." Everyone greeted me and I sat down next to some dude and Chaz on other side. 

"Hey, drink some," a guy, Brandon, I think offered. "No, thanks, I don't drink." Suddenly, everybody joined in, "c'mon Skylar, don't be such a pussy," they tried to talk me in for 5 minutes, when I finally agreed. I took the glass, pulled it to my lips and didn't seperate the glass until it was finished. "You weren't supposed to drink everything, that was a strong one," everyone laughed. "Oops," I shrugged my shoulders. When it all sank in, my head was starting to feel heavy and I couldn't think straight, everything got a but blurry, but I wasn't the only one, few were already passed out.

I looked to the guy on my side who was still taking shots, though he was drunk and the same as me, wasn't thinking. He looked at me and kissed me, of course I kissed back, because I had no idea what was happening so I just joined in. After few moments, all I could remember was I passed out on the puffy chair.

I woke up and few people had already left, but there were still few sleeping. I looked to my both sides, but then I noticed something I didn't want to see. My lipstick was smudged all over Chaz's lips. DID I MAKE-OUT WITH HIM LAST NIGHT??????

-------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger(kinda) and drama coming, oh how I love drama! Bet ya didn't even expect anything like this would happen. ;)

Stayed up late to get the chapter done and now I have to get up in 5 hours, yay me... not.

Lol, so hope you enjoyed it.

Vote and comment, swag unicorns. <3 love youuuuuu.