I Love Being A Villainess

SERVING ANOTHER ROUND of tea for herself, Tori continued. "Deny Tessa. But the catch is bigger this time. Face your brother's faction heads on. You will shift the blame to them. Tessa will live but she will probably be exiled to a foreign country. The point is she will live. But you can't guarantee for how long since you will face the faction earlier than expected. I told you, you would choose the first one."

His face was torn between his mother and the woman he loved. "What can you do for me? You swore your allegiance to me, so I am asking you, what will you do for me?" Prince Corean bore his golden eyes to her.

Clasping her hands on her lap, Tori replied with a cunning smile. "Since I anticipated that you will rather choose the first one, I can guarantee the queen's safety with the Monakre and Ming's power in my hands that is an easy task. But the prince will be bigger."

Tori knew that the second prince was as cunning as her so she did not need to elaborate more. Understanding dawned upon him as he nodded grimly. "I will be king and you will be queen."

You finally snap out of your daydream huh? If you wish to protect the ones you tragically love, you must walk my path. You must walk a thorny path or so the title of this wretched Netflix says.

"That's a given, your highness." Tori stood up and crossed the distance between them. Prince Corean finally realized that he was now under her command. Tori straddled the second prince as she placed both of her arms on his name. Her smiling lips were only a few inches above his. "I want you to announce our betrothal to the world. Only then, I will help you." Tori guided his right hand to her back as she pressed her body towards him.

She could feel the frantic beating of his heart.

In the end, you're still a man Cory.

As Tori expected, the door opened and a shocked Tessa was standing before them. Betrayal, sadness, and anger reflected upon her eyes as she covered her mouth to stop the sobs that wracked her poor lips.

Prince Corean was frozen on the spot, he knew she could not push Tori away as the latter one tighten her grip on his body like the goddess-forsaken snake-like she was.

Tori enjoyed the little exchange between the star-crossed lovers but she decided to butt in.

After all, I am the villainess of this plot. Oh, I love being the villainess.

Tori leaned to him hear while her eyes never left Tessa as she whispered to the second prince. "Tell her. Tell her that you will marry me. Only then, I will help you. Remember, you need me." Tori intentionally grazed his ears with her teeth which made Tessa's tears fall all the more.

"No, not now. Give me time."

Prince Corean gently pushed Tori to the couch and he hurriedly went outside, barely even glancing at the frozen Tessa.

Are you guilty, my dear fiancé? Are you guilty that you had just a hard-on while your beloved was being sentenced? As long as you are a man, you will never defeat me.

"Lady Tori, we need to go back." Lily appeared behind the crying Tessa.

Standing gracefully, Tori dismissed Lily politely. "Wait for me in the corner. I need to talk with the accused. I will give her the legal counsel."

Lily bowed before leaving the two girls alone in the room as she closed the door for privacy.

Tessa's eyes hardened as she addressed the smirking Tori who was confidently crossing her arms.

"Do you know why you can't be with your beloved prince?"

"Because of you. Because you are here! Why can't you let Cory be happy? Can't you see? He's suffering because he's a prince!"