How You Meet

Ed Lane: You were the new dispatcher at the SRU. You were pretty excited. You'd always wanted to work with the best, whether it be dispatching, or working with them. You had already gotten the hang of it, when Team One's Sergeant walked in. "Good morning (y/n)," Parker says. You smile at him, "Morning Sarge," you reply. "Hey boss," a tall guy, who was bald and had the brightest blue eyes you'd ever seen walked in. "Morning Eddie," Parked called back. "Hey, are you the new dispatcher?" 'Eddie' asks. "Yup," you reply with a smile. He reaches over the counter, his hand extended toward you. "Ed Lane," he says with a smile. "(y/f/n) (y/l/n)," you replied before he walked away. 'This is going to be fun' you thought as more people walked in.

Greg Parker: One of my coworkers, Emily, has been in contact with a little girl who ran away from home. The SRU is here, and trying to locate her. "Um, there's another employee who's pretty close to Emily. Her name's (y/n), she's over there," I hear someone say from across the room, then there's footsteps. "(y/n)?" I hear a voice ask. I look up and see a man with soft brown eyes. "Yes," I reply. "Sergeant Greg Parker, " he introduces himself. We then talk about Emily and the little girl. 1 hour later, they found the girl, and had plans to meet for coffee this weekend.

Sam Braddock: I walked up to Team One, and looked at the situation. "(y/f/n/) (y/l/n) leader of Team Two," I say to a blonde headed guy with blue green eyes. "Sam Braddock," he replies as we shake hands. "What're we dealing with?" I ask. He explains, and I send my team out to do jobs as I talk with Team One's leader, Ed Lane. Afterwards, Sam asked you to get a beer with him, and you happily agreed.

Spike Scarlatti: We arrived at the scene, Team One already there. Their tech/bomb guy was working on a bomb. "(y/n), go talk with Parker, " my Sarge told me. I nodded and walked over to Parker. "Parker," I say shaking his hand. "(y/l/n), " he says handing me a headset. "This is (y/f/n) (y/l/n), member of the bomb squad," I say into the headset. "They have women on the bomb squad?" the guy asks me jokingly. "Afraid if a little competition, " I reply jokingly back. We discuss the bomb, and soon it's s disabled. "You the bomb squad lady?" a guy asks from behind me. I turn around and am met with a tall guy, brown spiky hair, and deep brown eyes. "That'd be me," I reply. "Spike Scarlatti,"he says shaking my hand.

Jules Callaghan: I walked into the room, and see a woman. Short, reddish brown hair, and brown eyes. "How can I help you?" I ask. "Just need some stitches, " she says revealing her arm. "Ouch, how'd you get that?" I ask while I patch her up. She explains the story, cracking jokes every now and then. "You're all set," I say handing her some disinfectant. "Just put this on there twice a day for about two weeks. Then come back and get the stitches removed," I tell her. "Thanks, Jules Callaghan," she says. "(y/f/n) (y/l/n)."

Lewis Young: I walked into the SRU, heading toward the locker room for my shift when I bumped into someone. "Oh, sorry," I say looking up to see a very attractive man looking back at me. "Its okay, my bad," he says picking up my bag. "Thanks," I reply taking it from him. He walks away, and as I pulled out my shoes, a piece of paper fell out of my bag. I picked it up, it had the name Lew on it and a phone number. "That sneaky son of a gun, " I mumble to myself.

Kevin Wordsworth: I answered the phone, as it rang loudly. "Hello," I say into the phone as I prepare myself to type. "My names Kevin Wordsworth, I'm with the SRU," the man says. "How can I help you officer?" I ask. "Call me Wordy, and I need all you're info on the Charlie brothers gang, " he says. I type it into the computer, and several files pop up. "There's lots of information, do you want me to bring it to you?" I ask. "That'd be great," he says. He gives me the address, I get the files, And meet them at the scene. A few hours later, I met Wordy, and now we're having lunch next Sunday.

(Sorry that some are longer than others. I hope you enjoyed that first chapter, if you have preference requests or one shots, no smut, feel free to leave them in the comments, or message me thanks!

Request info:

Your name:

character name:

Senerio:

-MusicLover3496)