First Fight

Ed: "Ed, please talk to me," I say, lightly placing a hand on his shoulder. "It's not easy," Ed says through clenched teeth. "I know it's not, but bottling things up will only make things worse," I reply. "Who are you to tell me what I can and can't do?" He yelled. "Ed, I'm only trying to help," I reply a little hurt by his outburst. "Yeah, well stop trying," he replies harshly before slamming the door shut, leaving your house.

Greg: "You don't understand (y/n)," Greg says looking at you. "Then tell me," I reply. "I've done bad things, I pushed people out of my life that really cared about me," he explains. "I'm giving you a chance," I tell him. "I don't want chances, I've used them all up!" He yells. "Fine, I'll just go," I reply quietly, a tear sliding down my cheek as I close his door behind me.

Sam: "You need to be more careful," Sam says as I get patched up. A bullet grazed my arm on a call today, and he was flipping out. "I know Sam, but I comes with the job," I tell him. "Don't you think I know that?!" I whisper yells. "What do you want me to do? Quit?" I ask angrily. "If it keeps you safe," he replies. My jaw hangs wide, "I can't believe you just said that to me," I reply, then I storm out if the hospital.

Spike: "You almost got blown up," I say aloud. "I'm fine," he says. "What if you weren't?" I reply looking at him. "It's my job to save people. If getting hurt helps save other lives then that's what it takes," he replies harshly. "It's know that," I reply. "Then don't worry about me," he says. Then I glare at him. "How am I not supposed to worry. I love you Spike, and I don't know what I'd do if you were killed trying to save other people," I exclaim. "It's my job," he says again. "It's know it's your job, you don't have to tell me," I reply then walk away from his truck.

Jules: "So what's up with you and Sam?" You ask. They'd been hanging out a lot lately, and you were a little jelous. "Nothing why?" She replies. "Just wondering," you reply. "Do you think there's something going on between us?" She asks laughing slightly. "What if I do?" You reply. Then she just laughs. You roll your eyes, "I'm going for a walk," you mumble before leaving the house.

Lew: "You like him don't you?" He asks. "Like who?" You ask confused. "Mark, from Team Three," Lew replies. Your face scrunches up. "No, what made you think that?" You reply. "Don't lie to me, you guys hang out all the time," Lew replies. "Lew, I don't like him," you tell him. He scoffs and leaves your apartment.

Wordy: "Hey, Shelly called. Something about the girls," you tell him as he walks in the house. "Okay," he replies and then calls her back. You heard low talking. You got curious, and walked over to the bedroom door. "Yes, I love you too. Okay bye," you hear him say. Was he talking to Shelly? You quickly go back to the living room, write a note telling him you went for a walk, and left the house in tears.