First 'I Love You'

Ed: It was the 2 month anniversary of when you and Ed had gotten together. You guys didn't make a big deal out of it. You just had a movie night, and then Ed suprised you with a gift. "What's this?" You asked as he handed you a small box. "I'm cheesy okay," he replied with a small grin. You opened the box to reveal a pair of silver earrings. "They're beautiful," you whispered. "Just like you," he whispers. You smiled up at him. "I love you," Ed says kissing you softly on your lips. You smiled and replied, "I love you too."

Greg: You were on the phone with him, talking about this weekends team BBQ. "Okay, so at the lake around 5?" You asked. "Yeah," he replies. "Okay, we'll I'll see you later," you said into the phone. "Alright, I love you," Greg said, and without even thinking you said, "I love you too," and you both hung up. The. As you thought about what just happened, a huge smile broke out on your face.

Sam: You and Sam were having a movie night. You accidentally tickled him, and now he was after you. "Sam I didn't mean it," you say running away from him. Soon enough, he tackled you, and pinned you to the floor beneath him. You laughed, which was music to Sam's ears, and he leaned down, and placed a soft kiss on your lips. "I love you (Y/N)," Sam whispers. "I love you too Sam," you reply with a smile on your face.

Spike: He shot someone recently, and was having a nightmare. You woke up due to his tossing and turning. "Spike," you whispered, lightly shaking him. He shot straight up in bed, sweat covering his body. "Spike, are you okay?" You asked. He then layed his head on your lap and cried. Your heart broke for him. You softly ran your fingers through his hair, trying to calm him. "Shhh, it's okay," you whispered. "Thanks," he says, his voice hoarse. "No problem," you reply. He then looked up at you. "I love you," he whispers. You smile down at him, "I love you too."

Jules: You guys had just had a food fight in the kitchen after she 'accidentally' threw flour at you. You both laughed. "I hate you," she says jokingly. "Oh hush, you know you love me," you reply back with a laugh. She then walked over and wrapped her arms around your neck. "I do love you," she says, a light blush on her cheeks. "And I love you," you reply, and you both stand there, covered in flour as you enjoyed the moment.

Lew: You and Lew had been together for almost 8 months. You loved him with all your heart, but you were afraid to tell him. "Okay, so I have to tell you something really really important," Lew says as you turn to look at him. "I'm all ears," you tell him with a smile. "I love you," he says placing a kiss on your lips. "Really? And I love you too," you reply. Then you both go have a Marvel movie marathon.

Wordy: Wordy had his girls this weekend, and they were in the kitchen making cookies. You almost walked into the kitchen, but stopped when his oldest girl asked a question. "Daddy?" She asked. "What?" He asked looking at her with a smile. "Do you love (Y/N)?" She asked seriously. Your heart pounder in your chest as you waited for his answer. "Yes, I do love her," he said. A smile broke out across your face as well as hers. "Why don't you tell her?" Asked his youngest. "What if she doesn't love me back?" He asked more to himself than to his two girls. "Oh I'm certain she does," you say as you lean against the doorframe. He turned around suprised, then he smiled at you. As the girls went back to making cookies you looked at Wordy and mouthed 'I love you'. He smiled and mouthed back 'I love you too'.