S/He's Upset

Ed: He had been through a lot the past few weeks. As usual, he bottled it up. You came home one day, and saw him crying. You let him cry on your shoulder, never seeing this side if Ed before, but that didn't scare you away.

Greg: Greg doesn't talk about things. He bottles them up, and doesn't talk about. Then one day, he sat down with you and told you everything, and you listened. That's all he could've asked for, for you to listen.

Sam: One of his army buddies died in combat. He was upset, and needed someone to talk to. You were there for him, and he was grateful.

Spike: His best friend just died. You were shocked to find him curled up on the sofa when you got home. You calmly set down your things, went over to him, and then laid his head in your lap. He hugged your legs, as he cried. You running your hands through his hair to help calm him down.

Jules: Her friend had just been shot. She was upset because she throught that she could've done something. You held her as she cried, and told her everything would be okay.

Lew: He had to shoot someone today. He's usually less lethal, so it hit him hard. He talked to you as he cried, and hugged you. It made him feel better.

Wordy: He had to shoot someone at work today. He walked in to door, tears in his eyes. "Hey Kev," you say then look up. "Are you okay?" You asked rushing over to him. He told you everything, shedding a few tears as he told you. You hugged him, and he soon started to feel better.

{Hiiiiiiiiii! Anyway hope you like this one. My favorite characters from Flashpoint are Spike and Wordy, who's yours?? ~MusicLovet3496}