You're Bored

Ed: You were sitting at your desk, doing nothing as there weren't any calls. You were spinning in your chair when Ed walked over. "What are you doing?" He asked, laughter coming from him. You shrugged, "I'm bored," you replied.

Greg: You were clicking your pen out of boredom. "(Y/n), please. Stop," your friend from the desk beside you said. "Sorry," you mumble and start to fill out forms for the past two calls you received.

Sam: You were at Sam's, and he wasn't in the room, so just for the fun of it, you sat on the sofa upside down. "What're you doing?" Sam asks with laughing as he sits down. "I have no idea," you reply, and as you laughed you fell off the couch.

Spike: You and Spike were hanging out, and you looked at him as he was focused on the show he was watching. It was cute, his face was relaxed and his thumb ran over the back of your hand. "Poke," you whispered poking his cheek. He laughed, and then started a poke war.

Jules: You just finished your rounds and we're bored. As you were drawing on a piece of paper, your friend walked by and laughed at uou. "What, I'm bored," you replied laughing.

Lew: You were sitting in the locker room before your shift, and you got bored. So you decided to try and fit inside your locker. Then Jules walked in, saw you, and laughed. "Don't tell Lew," you reply laughing.

Wordy: You were at Wordy's and one of his girls was bored, and so were you. So you both sat on the ground and started to play hand games. Wordy walked in and saw you two. "What? I was bored daddy," she says to him, and you guys laugh.