When you worry about him/her

Ed: You normally worry about him when they're is a high risk call. Sure, that's what they train for, but you still worry.

Greg: When he bottles stuff up, and doesn't talk about it. It worries you because you care. He usually talks about it after a few days, so you know he'll be okay.

Sam: When there's a call that he really relates to. Like another military officer that's gone off the deep end. You worry about him getting shot, but you know in your heart that he'll be fine.

Spike: When he's dealing with a bomb. You worry about it blowing up, and you're afraid to lose him. Sure, you were cocky when messing with him, but you don't let him know that you worry.

Jules: You worry when she's on calls because she got shot once, and your afraid that it'll happen again. She tells you she'll be okay, but you still can't help but worry.

Lew: You worried about Lew all the time. You didn't show it because you knew that he'd flip. You always reassure yourself that he'll be fine, but deep down you still worry.

Wordy: You worry about Wordy because he gets shot a lot. Sure, it's just in the vest, but you still worry. You were pretty sure he knew, but he didn't say anything. So you still worried, even though you knew that he'd be fine.