You Catch Him/Her Stairing

Ed:
You were sitting at your desk, filling out papers when you felt eyes on you. You look up, and see Ed looking at you from the weight room. You wink, causing him to laugh, gaining the attention of the others.

Greg:
You were sitting at a restaurant, and you look up to find him looking at you. You smiled at hjm, and blushed, looking back down at your food.

Sam:
You were in the weight room, lofting weights. You look up and see Sam looking at you. You raise an eyebrow at him, and he blushes, knowing he was caught.

Spike:
You guys were cuddling on the couch, and you look up to him looking at you. "Whatcha lookin' at?" You ask looking back at the episode of Arrow. "You," he replies simply, and kisses your forehead.

Jules:
You look up from the book you were reading. You had been studying to take another nursing test, and saw her looking at you from across the room.

Lew:
You were tired. You had worked all night, and when you walked into the house, Lew was looking at you. "Careful, your eyes might pop out," you joke as he follows you to your guy's room.

Wordy:
You were playing with dolls with his youngest daughter. "Oh Elsa, you're so pretty," you say waving the doll. "Thank you Anna," she replies waving her doll. You look up and see Wordy grinning at the both of you. You smile, and go back to playing with the dolls.