They Propose

Ed:
"Hey (Y/N)," Ed says as you look at him. "Yeah?" You ask. He looks at you, and then to Clark, who nods to him. Then, he got down on one knee. "Ed," you whisper. "(Y/n), ever since we met, I knew I needed you in my life. I love your smile, your laugh, well, I could list a million things I love about you. But the thing I love the most is you by my side, so...will you marry me?" He asks showing you a beautiful ring. "Yes," you reply with a smile.

Greg:
You two were out celebrating your 2 year anniversary. "Hey (y/n), I need to ask you somthing," Greg says. "What is it?" You ask curiously looking back to find him on one knee. "You gave me a chance when I didn't think I deserved one, you let me show you who I was instead of what others said, and for that. I'll love you for eternity. Will you marry me?" He asked pulling out a gorgeous ring. You nodded, and hugged him tight.

Sam:
Sam and I were walking through the park, just enjoying the night when he stopped underneath a lamppost. "Sam, you okay?" I asked looking back. That's when I saw him on one knee. "Sam," I whisper looking at him. He smiled. "I love you, and I can't imagine one happy moment where you're not in my life. Marry me?" He asked. I smiled and nodded as he picked me up, and spun me around.

Spike:
You guys were just hanging out and being goofy. He soon started a pillow fight, and you laughed, which was music to his ears. You tripped, and fell, and he tripped over you. He caught himself, and straddled you. "I love you," you say with a smile while catching your breath. "I love you more," he says while sliding the ring on your finger. You smiled happily, and kissed him.

Jules:
You guys had gone out for dinner, and were having a good time. Then she stopped and looked at you. You gazed back, and smiled. "Will you marry me?" You both said at the same time. You laughed, and gave eachother the rings.

Lew:
Lew and I were at one of his family's BBQ's. I was talking to his aunt, and laughing when someone told everyone to quiet down. "(Y/n)," Lew said looking at me. "Yeah?" I asked smiling. "Ever since I first laid eyes on you, I knew I needed you in my life. You're perfect, my match, my soul mate," he said smiling. I smiled, a tear rolling down my cheek. "I just need to know, will you marry me?" He asked. "Yeah," I replied and as I hugged Lew, his whole family clapped.

Wordy:
I was at one of Team One's BBQ's, seeing as Kev invited me. I was talking to Jules when Ed whistled. Everyone looked up confused. "(Y/n)," Kev says and I awkwardly walk up to him. Then, he got down on one knee. "(Y/n/n), I don't know what to say. You make me happy, and I don't want to go another day without you. Will you make me the happiest man in the world, and marry me?" He asked. "Yes," I replied and he hugged me as everyone clapped, sliding the ring on my finger.

(So, I hate to say this is the last one. But I think it's a good stopping point. I feel like if I go on, they won't be up to my full writing ability, and I suck at updating at a normal time. Anyway, I hope you loved it and thank you so much for voting and commenting. It means so much to me!! Love you guys!!

~Lil :)