When S/He Realized S/He Likes You

Ed Lane: He saw you laughing at a joke that Sam had told you. You threw you're head back, and placed a hand over you're stomach. It made him laugh too, and you placed a hand over your mouth. "That is terrible," I said while laughing. "Yeah," (y/n) agreed with me. It was then I knew that I liked her.

Greg Parker: You two had met up for coffee, and were getting along great. Then his phone rang. "Greg Parker," he answered. He was needed at the station. "I hate to cut this short, but I have to go," he says. "It's okay, I understand," I reply with a smile. He knew that you understood. As he walked away, he knew he liked you.

Sam Braddock: You And Sam had been hanging out a lot lately. Getting beers, talking, or just hanging out. We've gotten pretty close. You two were out getting beers, and playing pool. While Sam went over to get two more beers, a guy had walked up to you. He started flirting and you plainly stated that you weren't interested. He tried to grab you, and you had flipped him. You turn back around to see Sam. "What, he tried to grab me," you reply and it made him laugh. He knew he liked you, a lot.

Spike Scarlatti: She was laughing at a joke I told. I liked to see her smile. Her (e/c) eyes shined and she got small wrinkles in the corner of her eyes. "That joke was bad," she says, her laughter dying down. "Well at least they don't explode," I reply. She giggles, and smacks my arm. I smiled and knew I wanted her in my life.

Jules Callaghan: There were shootings all across the city. I had gone to the hospital to talk to a few witnesses when I see (y/n) patching up a guy. "You'll be okay," s/he reassured him. S/he looked up and smiled at me before moving to another patient in need of medical care. It was then undeniable that I wanted him/her in my life.

Lewis Young: You and Lew had gotten to know each other over the past few weeks. You knew you were falling head over heels for him, there was no denying that. However, you weren't sure if he felt the same. It was night, the end of Team Ones shift, and the beginning of Team Fours. You were in the training room, sparing with another team member. Lew watched as your opponent took you down, but you rolled over, kicking the guys feet out from under him in the process. He laughed, and walked to his truck. Thinking about how much he liked you.

Kevin Wordsworth: It had been a rough few weeks, his wife leaving him and taking the girls with her. You helped him through it, not know how it felt, but just being there to listen. Giving him a shoulder to cry on. From the moment you met him, you knew you liked him. It pained you to see him like this. "It'll get better I promise," you told him. "Thank you," he said, knowing in his heart he liked you, but not wanting to say it out loud.