How They Wake You Up

Ed: Ed would wake you up by pulling you close to him. Then in a raspy voice he'd say, "morning," and you'd smile and tell him good morning back.

Greg: He would bring you coffee, and you would smile at him. (Sorry, it's kinda hard to write ones about him)

Sam: He would either tickle you to wake you up, or bring you breakfast in bed.

Spike: poke poke...poke poke poke. "Yes Spike?" You ask, opening an eye to look at him. "I made breakfast," he whispers. Then he'll kiss you on the forehead, and give you a piggyback ride to the kitchen.

Jules: She'd let you wake up when you wanted to. Unless it was something really important, in that case she'd lay on you and poke your face.

Lew: Lew would pull you close to him, and whisper stuff into your ear. They wouldn't be normal things either, they'd be lines out of your favorite movies, or lines from his favorite comics.

Wordy: "psst... (y/n)," Wordy's daughter Ally said poking your shoulder. "Yes Ally?" You ask, opening your eyes to look at her. She giggled, "Daddy has a suprise for you," she said pulling my hand. "Okay," you reply as she drags you to the kitchen. Once you got there, you saw that he'd made breakfast for all of you.