How You two sleep

Ed: You two don't really cuddle, but you don't stay on opposite sides of the bed. You guys usually lay towards the middle, at least one of his arms is over you, and you holding onto it.

Greg: You guys don't cuddle. Neither of you really cuddle. You guys just sleep normally.

Sam: Sam is big on snuggling. He usually has his chest to your back, and wraps his arms around you. You hold one of his hands as Sam hides his head in your neck.

Spike: Spike usually lays on his back. He'll pull you close, wrapping his arms around your waist. You do the same in return, laying your head on his chest. Both of you falling asleep in each other's arms.

Jules: You guys just sleep normally, although you guys have to have at least one arm or leg touching.

Lew: Lew is a huge on cuddling. Expecially when you guys go to sleep. Most of the time, you guys fall asleep watching tv. In that case, he'll be laying on his back, leaning on the arm of the sofa. You'll be laying in between his legs, arms wrapped around his waist, and resting you head on his chest. His arms will be wrapped around you.

Wordy: Wordy usually has his arm around you. He knows that you like space, so when you want to cuddle before you guys go to sleep, he's up for it.