How s/he asked you to be his/her bf/gf

Ed: You two were hanging out at his house. Clark and Isabel were there, and you all were watching movies. Clark was a little rude towards you at first, but came around when he saw that you made his dad happy. After all, Sophie had already remarried after 2 years. Clark and Ed had been giving each other looks all night, and you were very curious. Finally, you had to ask. "Okay, what's up? " you asked. "What do you mean?" Ed asks, stifling a laugh. "You and Clark have been laughing all night, I wanna know why?" you ask while laughing slightly. "Well, (y/n), I was going to ask you if you'd like to be my girlfriend," Ed says. You froze, "What?" you asked shocked. He smiled at you, knowing you heard him correctly. "Yeah, I will," you reply. You all smiled as Clark clapped and said, "Finally."

Greg: "Hey (y/n), could I ask you something?" Greg asks out of the blue as you two were having coffee. "I'm an open book," you reply. "This is like a middle school question, but do you wanna.. Be my... Girlfriend?" he asks, rubbing the back of his neck out of nervousness. "I'd love to be you girlfriend," you reply, a huge smile spreading across your face. Then you continued your walk, talking and laughing with each other.

Sam: You and Sam definitely had a connection. Both coming from military families, and having lost a younger sibling. It only made your bond stronger. You two were having a movie night at his house, and you were watching Big Hero 6. Childish, yes. Did either of you care, not at all. It was at the end when Hiro had to let Baymax go. You were crying... Hey, it was a sad part. Sam looked at you, and wiped away a tear. "Sorry, its just sad," you say. "It's okay," he replies. "Be my girlfriend," he says. "What?" you ask caught off guard. "Will you be my girlfriend," he repeats. You just smile, and nod. Not being able to form words.

Spike: He had taken you to an amusement park. One of your favorite places. You were jumping up in down like a kid. Spike laughed at how cute you were. "(y/n), I need to ask you something," Spike says catching your attention. "Anything," You reply looking into his soft brown eyes. "Will you be my girlfriend?" he asks. He looked nervous, but a huge smile spread across your face. Causing him to gain one too. You nodded your head, and in return, he picked you up and spun you around. People gave you loving looks as they walked by. You knew that you were madly in love with him, and his asking you to be his girlfriend only made you love him even more.

Jules: You two were at your house. You were talking about anything and everything. Then she just looked at you and smiled. "Will you be my girlfriend/boyfriend?" she asks. You smiled at her, and replied with a "Yes."

Lew: You were at another one of Lew's family BBQ's, and you were talking to his mom. "He talks about you all the time," she says smiling at me. "He does?" you ask, blushing at her comment. Then he walks up, "Hey (y/n), could I talk to you for a moment?" Lew asks. "Yeah," you reply, smiling at his mom before walking away with him. "I wanted to know if you would be my girlfriend," he says, taking ahold of one of your hands. Your face turns a bright red before you reply, "I was hoping you'd ask me."

Wordy: You and Wordy were out for a walk when you two stop by a bench and sit looking out over a beautiful pond. You were sitting side by side, talking about the store he helped fix up. He stopped talking, and you looked over to see him staring at you. "What?" you ask curiously. "Would you be my girlfriend?" he asks. You froze. Did he just ask you what you think he asked you? You then smile, "Yes," you reply. He smiled that smile you loved to see, And he held you hand as he continued talking.

(Sorry if Greg's and Jules are a little short or weird. It's a little difficult to write ones about them. Anyway, thanks for reading! Leave a vote or comment if you'd like, both are greatly appreciated. 😆)