26. Mob War Erupts (Part 2)

Francesco opened the door to the swimming pool and spoke "Sweetheart, after you."

Adele entered the room and noticed that only Francesco followed her inside. No guards came inside. Of course she should have guessed that he didn't want any soul at the swimming pool at all even though it still belonged to the hotel. Since the pool was empty, she could hear her footsteps echoing in the room as she walked alongside the pool. She was impressed by the design. The pool was massive and there were also Sauna and jacuzzi rooms available. She noticed there was a nicely decorated table with drinks and refreshments alongside the shallow section of the pool too. She figured that was their spot.

Francesco spoke from behind her "Sweetheart, I think you should get changed now."

Adele turned around and saw Francesco had taken his coat off. He was now unbuttoning his shirt looking at Adele with a smile.

Adele sighed "Where is the changing room."

Francesco raised an eyebrow "I thought you wore your swim wear under your dress."

Adele shrugged "I did. But I want to see myself in the mirror."

Francesco spoke "Well, use the water surface as mirror." He took off his shirt and then started unbuttoning his jeans.

Adele looked at Francesco and bit her lip. He was looking as handsome as always with his naked muscular chest. She felt embarassed to compete with his athletic form. She reluctantly walked to Francesco "Do you mind helping me please? Could you pull down the zipper?"

Francesco took of his trousers and was now standing in his swim shorts towering over Adele making her blush.

Francesco smiled "Of course sweetheart. My pleasure. Turn around baby."

Adele turned around and felt the zipper slowly coming down. She shivered as she felt his hands caressing her back. His touch stirred emotions inside her. She felt his love from his gentle touch and she hoped he could feel her love too.

Francesco then helped her pull down the dress to her feet. He ran his hands down her arms and back as he whispered "So beautiful. Your body is just perfect sweetheart."

As Adele took a step away towards the pool, she felt him holding her hand "Look at me sweetheart."

Adele was feeling so many emotions. She was uncovered. She wasn't wearing any dress. Francesco's eyes were surely roaming her body and she was afraid to look up at him. She was afraid of stirring him just like how he did to her.

She turned around looking into the eyes of the man who was looking at her as though she was seeing the sun for the first time. His possessives stare scared her but at the same time it felt good to know how much he loved her just by looking into his eyes.

Francesco took a step towards and looked into her eyes, as he ran his hands up and down her waist. Then her breath hitched in her throat as she felt his resting his hands on her bottom. Her heart was beating so fast now. She reached her hands up and touched Francesco's chest and ran her hands on his rock hard six pack.

Seconds went past as Francesco and Adele were staring into each others eyes and the new engaged couple were taking in each others form.

It was Francesco who broke the silence "Do you know how much I love you? Do you sweetheart? You are my world. You belong to me and I belong to you. He then moved his hands up and down her bare back making her tremble as he whispered "I cant wait to marry you sweetheart. I just cant wait for us to become one as husband and wife. I love you so much. I don't look forward to anything more than marrying you, have children with you and grow old with you. You are truly my first love and my last." He then leaned close and kissed Adele's lips as he possessively held onto her waist. Adele effortlessly moved her lips to match his rhythm as he was so gentle. She then reached her hand up wrapped her hands around his neck. They kissed until Adele became short of breath and couldn't keep up. She stopped kissing Francesco and pulled away panting hard.