A friend arrives! *Insert drum roll*

Pic to the side is Akira ^.^

__________________________________________________

"Kuroi." I heard a voice.

"Go away." I grumbled.

'Fair warning.' Tori said in my head, just as I heard a sigh.

"Kuroi-chan, wake up." said another voice. I ignored it.

"Baka. Wake up." said another uninterested voice. I ignored it again and ended up with my blankets being dragged off of me.

"Kuroi!" a different voice said, sounding annoyed.

I sat up and glared at the blanket theif, Kakashi, as well as Sakura, Sasugay and Naruto who all flinched at my gaze. I could feel the dark aura swirling around me.

"Go. The fuck. Away." I growled before grabbing my blanket and flopping back down on the bed, rolling into a ball with the blanket over me. I heard another sigh and footsteps before a door closed. Voices outside, then silence.

"Kuroi, wake your wolf ass up and get downstairs right now!" I heard a voice. I jumped up and out of bed. Fuck, he never comes over unless I'm really late for schoo- Wait. Akira? But it didn't even sound like him. Then again, only he would say that stuff. So yeah, I freaked.

"AKIRA? WHY THE CHEESE BISCUIT ARE YOU HERE?" I ask-er..shouted. I looked up to see a random guy in front of me. He was pretty cute, made me want to squish him like I do with marshmallows. Reminded me of Kaname, too. Vampire Knight's Kaname, not- okay, there are too many Kanames to think of all of them since I just woke up.

"I beg your forgiveness, I clearly have you confused with someone else, please pardon my actions and language." I said, bowing to the person in front of me. Before I could run into my room and suffocate myself for being such an idiot infront of this guy, a hand was on my shoulder holding me back, and soon the guy was hugging me. HE WAS FREAKING HUGGING ME.

"Woah, hold up. You may be adorably squishy, but if you touch me again, you die." I said, flipping him over, so now he was on his back staring up at me, surprised. I was about to stalk off before he bursted into a fit of laughter.

"What the fuck, Kuroi, you don't even recognise your best friend?" he said. I twitched.

"Nope, I see no one who I have ever called a 'best friend' around here, sorry, goodbye, Akira." I said, slamming my door in his face. What did he expect? He couldn't have expected me to be nice to him after he woke me up, did he? I mean, he's actually lucky I didn't sock him in the face for being so freaking annoying at this time in the morning -or in the morning in general- only because he looks like Kaname. But still... Fuck no.

"Wha- Kuroi, seriously, I'm gonna kill you! Say Hi to your only freakin friend, would ya?" he yelled. I sighed and opened my door, walked straight past his open arms and up to Naruto.

"Hi." I said, before trudging off to the bathroom. I heard Akira's yelling and Kakashi's fed up voice before it was quiet and I finally took my bath.

'You're growing.' Tori said, as I looked at myself in the mirror. I growled and closed my eyes, (which I noticed were now green) after breaking the mirror.

"Tori, you perverted son of a gun. If I weren't used to this, I would probably end up screaming so loud you'll be the one with a headache." I said, as I stepped out into the cold air.

'Considering I'm in your head, that'll hurt you as well.' he replied.

"It'll be worth it." I said, walking to my room, only to find Naruto, Akira, Sasugay, Sakura and Kakashi talking on my bed while Kago was curled up by Akira's feet.