I have no idea what to call this chapter

Yo~
It's me again :3 You're probably wondering what I've got in store for you guys this time...Mwahahahahha. Sorry, couldn't help it. XD

Anywho, this chappy will be kinda boring, but my friend's got me thining about romance all the time since she just got a new boyfriend. Ew. I said he dreaded word. Disgusting creatures....Ahem. Hope you guys like :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Du nu nu nu...Du nu nu nu....BATMAN!!" I sang as I skipped through the streets of Konoha. 

"Kuroi-chan, how can you be so happy this early in the morning?" Naruto asked, Sasuke and Sakura silently agreeing with him. I grinned evilly. 

"Who says I'm happy? I'm just plotting a certain silver haired Jounin's demise." I giggled like a child. They edged away from me slightly, until we saw the familiar head of red hair at the village gates, surrounded by the ENTIRE village, and I pounced. 

"Panda-chaan~" I squealed, and the person turned around to reveal the most breathtaking pair of sea foam green eyes. I glomped him, and we both fell over. He got up, with me clinging onto him like a koala...no, seriously, I looked like one. I grinned up at him and he gave me a small smile in return, before kissing me. There were gasps and wolf whistles from the people around, but I ignored them as my insides squirmed, and I cussed him for making me be such a girl. Shukaku whistled as he heard me demonstrate my most colourful vocabulary, which caused us both to smile, breaking apart.

My team was there, keeping quiet, until, "Kuroi...chan..." Naruto's voice came to my ears, and I looked over to see him looking VERY pissed off. Damn, I haven't seen him this angry since...ever. It was quite disturbing. He looked up at me and I looked away, not meeting his eyes. Sasuke was also glaring at me, not helping the situation. 

"Why..." they both started. "Why didn't you tell us you were seeing this guy?!" they both burst out, and I gave a short nervous laugh. 

"Uh...forgot?" I managed out, before they were both on top of me, demanding answers.

"When did this start?"

"How did this start?"

"Why him?" 

"Did anything happen that we should know about?!" and such. I calmed them down and took a deep breath, and spoke in a calm and clear voice.

"It was...Tuesday? I have no idea, but it's somewhere between Sunday and Friday. " I said, earning a thump on the head from Sasuke as Naruto just glared at me and pouted even nore. It was too adorable, and I caved. 

"Uh...when I stopped your fight with the Akatsuki I kinda went back with him to Suna." I said, and they blew up once again. 

"YOU WERE WITH HIM FOR THREE DAYS?! ON YOUR OWN?" I covered my ears. 

"Alright, ALRIGHT! Don't chew my ears, goddammit!" I said, and they calmed down.

"Now, how about if we all just-" 

"KUROI MOTHERFUCKING NAKAMURA! YOU'RE A DEAD WOMAN!" came Akira's voice, and I groaned, knowing he probably heard about Gaara and I. You're probably wondering why he called me by his last name? It was Kago's idea (big shocker there) to have me use his last name so as to not raise any suspicions about stuff that I didn't bother to listen to. I got most of it though. More or less, it was making sure I didn't stand out -any more than I already did- because I had no last name, since I won't let others know of my real last name that easily. So, I took his last name, and he probably thinks I'm gonna change my name again...this time, Imma be Sabaku No Kuroi...Awesome.