Back to Konoha

It's been a month since I've left Konoha to train for the Chuunin Exam's final phase, and I was much stronger than before. I had striked up an agreement with Madara and Pein, and, with the help of Lucifer and a few Sharengan weilding people, I have managed to convince them not to attack Konoha and to let me leave The Akatsuki to go to the Chuunin Exams.

One step closer to stopping so many people from dying, one step closer to preventing the Fourth Shinobe War. I smiled slightly as I thought about all I had done in the past month. I had trained both with the Akatsuki and Lucifer, and am able to make summons from the Underworld. (Who would'a thunk it?) Now, I'm saying goodbye to the Akatsuki and leaving the base for Konoha. 

"Kuroi-chamaaaaa, Tobi doesn't want you to leave!" Tobi said, anime tears flowing from his...mask. How did he do that?? *Ahem* anyway... I smiled at him. 

"I'll come back soon, Tobi-kun." I said, and he nodded, looking happy throught his mask. Seriously, how does he get his facial expressions across to people from a mask? How the hell does he do that????

"We will miss you, Kuroi." Shiro Zetsu said. I grinned. 

"Yeah, yeah. Just make sure if you kill someone send them back to me." Kuro Zetsu said. I smirked. 

"I'll send half of them. Baskerville's gotta have his share too." I replied, to which he nodded with a small smile. 

"Bye bye Kuroi,un." Deidara said, smiling. I smiled back. 

"Bye, Dei-kun." I said, hugging him. Sasori nodded in my direction, but I could see the sadness in his eyes. I chuckled and motioned him over. 

"Saso-kuuuuun~" I called and hugged him. He 'hmm'ed in response. 

"What's up?" I asked, giggling at his sweatdrop. I let him go and he gave me a small smile, and I gasped. 

"Damn, are all redheads this hot when they smile?" I mumbled to myself, but he heard, and smiled wider, to which I coughed and turned away, so he couldn't see my embarrassment. I took a few steps forward, and tripped over my own feet, stumbling into Kisame. I grinned up at him as he caught me. 

"Uhhh...I meant to do that." I said, ignoring Pein's 'yeah right', and Kisame grinned. 

"So that means you wanted to hug the awesome me?" he asked, and I scoffed. "Nevermind then, I was a total klutz." I said, enjoying the way his eye twitched in irritation.

I felt a hand on my head, and looked up to see Itachi with his Uchiha smirk on his face. I grinned, and his smirk turned into a full blown smile. There was silence as he smiled, and I looked around to see everyone staring at us. 

"Yeah, that's right, I got Itachi Uchiha to smile, bitches!" I said, making Itachi loose his smile and frown instead. 

"Dammit, I shoulda taken a picture." Kisame mumbled. I grinned  

"If you fuck him, you'll see that smile a lot more." I said with a straight face, and Hidan, Deidara, Kakuzu and Kuro Zetsu were all cracking up, with Shiro Zetsu asking what was wrong. I grinned, but my smile left my face as I saw Itachi and Kisame blushing. 

"Wait...you two are...red..." I said, then it clicked for everyone when the silence became more pronounced. 

"Oh...well fuck.....oh, that's rather inappropriate considering the situation." I said, and the laughter started once again. We teased the two, and were being cussed out by Kisame, then put into several deaths by Itachi, so we eventually stopped, and I proceeded to give Kakuzu a parting gift of....................................................................................................................................................................................TWO DOLLARS!