Saviour

Yo~
Sup guys? This chappy is kinda short, but I'm workin on it, no worries. Hope you likey :)

I raced through the forest to where I felt Gaara's and Shukaku's chakra spiking, cussing all the way about my stupidity. When I was nearly blown back by a sudden gust of wind, a heavy feeling came over me. I was too late. Growling and seriously pissed, I teleported to where I saw Naruto in the distance, and he jumped. "AAH! Ah, Kuroi-chan, it's you." he said, and I gave a quick nod and smile in response. As if sensing my anger, he quickly filled me in on what was happening, not that I needed it, anyway. I heard a yelp, and then a loud cuss, and my eyes narrowed. Shukaku, you did not just hurt my wolf and friend. Oh hell no. I growled and jumped forward, passing Sasuke and Sakura on the way, and up to Gaara's tree. 

"Shu...ka...ku..." I growled,and Gaara shrunk back in fear. 'Master...' I heard Shukaku say. I could tell he was ashamed of his actions, but that didn't matter at the moment. What mattered was that he hurt my friends. "You dare hurt my wolf and servant...Duras?" I questioned, and he whimpered. I growled deep in my throat, and he backed away, but I wouldn't let him. "Planning on running away? It won't happen, Shukaku. You. Hurt. My. Friends." I said. Then I was suddenly infront of him, punching him into oblivion. He flew back a couple of feet, before getting up and baring his neck at me. I calmed down some, approving of his obvious display of submission. I then heard Lucifer and Kago call out to me. "Master, I'm...fine, really." he said, and I teared up. "Yeah, kid, calm down, geez." Kago added, and I broke down sobbing, running to them. I checked them for any fatal injuries, and when I found there were none, I turned back to Gaara, who was wide eyed and staring. I went up to him, and he looked up at me with sorrowful eyes, and I had the urge to hug him, but I held firm.

"Gaara, Shukaku. I'm sorry I hit you, I lost control." I said, and he looked confused, then shocked, then smiled and nodded. "I apologise too." Gaara said. 'Forgive my insolence, Kuroi-sama...' Shukaku said, still ashamed of what happened. I grinned, surprising both of them. "Yeah, yeah, whatever. Geez, all this mushyness. What is this, family time?" I said, and he snickered.  I helped him up, and we talked a bit before he said he had to leave with his brother and sister. Naruto and Sasuke then came over too, though she was hesitant at first.  They left, and I waved, and Gaara smiled ever so slightly before waving back, and nodding waving emotionlessly at Naruto, nodding curtly at Sasuke and completely ignoring Sakura. I like him even more now.

"Ne, Gaara, why didn't you tell me you had a demon inside you?" Naruto called suddenly, and Gaara shooke his head. "It is not something so easy to speak of." he replied, and Naruto 'oh;ed and smiled brightly. Sasuke then snorted. "Why would he tell you, dobe?"
"Yeah, you're too lame, Naruto! Right, Sasuke-kun?" we know who that was.
"Because I've got one in me too."came the response, and all was silent, until....
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

WHAT?" Sakura screeched, edging away from him. "S-So you're a monster?" she backed away, trembling with her hands over her mouth. "Mom was right...mon was right, you killed all those peopl-" I had her pinned to a tree by the throat. "You bitch, never even think of such a thing again, or I promise you, Azrael will have another soul to play with." I spat, and she looked at me with wide eyes, fear evident. I narrowed my eyes and growled at her before letting go, making her fall to the floor coughing. Naruto smiled at me sadly and put a hand on my shoulder to calm me down. Sasuke looked him up and down, before looking at me with a raised eyebrow. I nodded, and his eyes widened, before he smirked. "Yeah, Sasuke. I think so too; he's gonna get stronger." I said, and he nodded. "You still wanna kill a 'certain person'?" I asked, and he glared at me, but it then softened, and he looked thoughtful. "I...I don't think I do, at least not as much as I used to. He left me alone, killed them all to 'test his abilities', but somehow, I don't believe that." he said truthfully, and my eyes widened. "Did...Did I just prevent Shippuden from ever happening?" I asked no one, and Lucifer and Kago nodded. I smirked, and soon smiled fully. 

"Akira's gonna be so jealous."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that was fun, and I hoped you liked it :3

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT