Saving the S-ranks

(Time Skip to the part where Haku is just about to run infront of Zabuza to protect him from Kakashi's Chidori)

I ran to Kakashi and shoved him away. The rest of the team gasped and Haku ran over to us.

"Kuroi, why would you-" Kakashi started, but I cut him off by pointing to Gato's figure walking up to us, along with an army equipped with weapons. I smirked.

"See, Zaza? I told you." There were gasps coming from my team, including Kakashi.

"Before anyone asks, just know I haven't betrayed anyone. Zabuza and Haku...are like Naruto and I in a way because they have mutual understanding of something, and their personalities just fit with each other.. Okay, that was a lame comparison, makes them seem like lovers...but whatever." I said, not failing to notice Kago's 'WTF you doin'?' look.

"What I mean is, they have formed a bond of 'master' and 'tool' through knowing similar pain. Do NOT think of them as worthless beings or anything, as it wasn't their fault that things have turned out the way it has. Neither one of them could have prevented this. If you guys had met under different circumstances. then you would have been great friends, I can promise you." I said.

My speech was totally epic, and the silence and sudden wind made it better. Looking at the faces of each of my teammates, I smirked, knowing that my words had goten through to them. Looking over to Zaza and Haku, I knew that it had affected them as well.

Gato just had to and the epic moment by arraiving and calling Zaza a wet kitten. Kakashi and I looked at each other, and then to Zaza, who nodded.

Together, we dashed through the crowd of soldiers that Gato had around him, Kakashi hitting pressure points, Zaza slashing through and me? I was just plain out slaughtering.

Yup, it was a one sided massacre, and I honest to god had no idea what the hell I was doing, the movements came naturally to me as I danced through the crowd of men, killing them all as they tried to overpower me.

Soon enough and without me noticing, I was almost done and the rest of my team were staring at me with wide eyes as I cut through the wall of men.

It was then I realized that Kago had my Ipod in his mouth playing I Don't Wanna Die by Hollywood Undead. He's been reading too many Naruto fanfics where the OC goes all badass with the epic music in the background.

It was a pretty good song, considering the situation; me killing the men while following the music in my head as I slashed my way through to Gato.

I got to him right before Zaza, and as Zaza came and killed him, I had finished off the men.

"I don't wanna die, so you're gonna have to." The song ended. I bent and pulled the kunai out of Gato and threw it to Naruto, who caught it and grinned at me.

*That was awesome, Kuroi-chan!* he thought to me. I grinned back to him, and saw the others flinch. Curious, I looked to Zaza for explanation. He chuckled.

"Let's just put it this way kid; right now, you look more of a demon than I ever will." he said, putting a hand on my head. I swatted his hand away and pulled a mirror out of Sakura's bag (which she protested against).

I looked at myself and smiled. Turning to them, I picked Zaza's sword from where it was on the ground and slung it over my shoulder. Smiling a childish smile, I giggled.

"What? I think I look pretty awesome." I said. Zaza grinned at me and Haku smiled kindly. Naruto jumped at me and squeezed the life out of me, while Kakashi sweatdropped and Sasuke didn't do anything because he's emo like that.

Sakura however, was eyeing me fearfully as we walked back to the house while Zaza and Haku went back to their hideout to pack. Grinning all the way there, I told Inari everything that happened when we got there.

He looked shocked but then realized that he was gonna have to get used to it with me around. Sighing, he shook his head.
"Nee-san, you're weird." he said. I froze, as did everyone else at the table. I looked down at him and smiled. A real smile, not the small fake ones or smirks I had been showing lately. He grinned at me and I put a hand on his head, ruffling his hair.

"I'm not that weird... ototou." I said, making the others gasp in shock. I looked at them. "Shaddup, it's not like I'm always emo like Sasugy! I've got emotions and I'm Naruto's best friend, I'm supposed to be hyper! Anyway, I've always wanted a brother. And now I've got two!" I said happily.

They cocked their heads to the side (except for the emo...too much OOCness there) and I grinned and pointed to Naruto who was slurping happily at his ramen and completely ignorant to anything else. The others tried to get him to talk, but he refused to be pried away from his ramen. I giggled.

*Naruto, they'll freak on me if you don't help. Pleaseeee?* I begged, giving him the puppy dog eyes as he glanced up at me. He sighed and grinned at me, putting his bowl down. The others looked from him to me and then back to him, then to me again.

"Alright, guys, Kuroi-chan is my sister, believe it!" he exclaimed proudly. I smiled at hearing it come from his mouth. Getting up, I jumped and tackled him in a hug.

He laughed as I tickled him, and I wouldn't stop until he gave up. He kept trying to get me to stop, but my name was as far as he could get before I tickled him harder, and he exploded in another laughing fit.

In the end, he had to use our mind connection thing to ask me -very politely- to stop. Grinning, I complied and noticed our team and the other three red. Naruto noticed as well, and we pieced it together.

"Dammit, you perverted people, Kakashi's rubbing off on you too much! Wait, that sounded wrong..rubbing off-"

"Okay, ahaha, Kuroi-chan's really tired, she should go sleep!" Naruto said, before I could finish my sentence. Realizing I had said that stuff out loud, I got up and dashed to my room, where I stayed until the end of time...

JUST KIDDING! I was there until I got hungry again (which didn't take very long) and came back down to the kitchen and made ramen.

-THE NEXT DAY!-

We walked home.

___________________________________________________________________

Was the ending too dynamic for you guys? I hope not xD

~Anna

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT