Another thing to think about...

I leaned over the rails of the Kage stand, being there only because no one had spotted me yet. Twirling a lollipop in my mouth, I sigh. Even after fighting and nearly killing two Jounin, I was bored, and the excitement from the battle left much for me to desire when I had suddenly stopped the match. Hanging upside down from the metal, bar, I turn my head to look at the Hokage, who just made a weird sound after finding me there. I flash him the peace sign, and he sighs, then turns back to the match that was currently happening. The Mizukage gave me a kind smile, and I return hers with one as well. Orochimaru gives me a fake smile with a hint of hidden malice, and once again, I return it with the same thing. The Raikage just glares at me, and I happily return the favour. The Hokage sighs and motions me over. I pad towards him on all fours for...no reason whatsoever. He rolls his eyes and lets out a small exasperated sigh before handing me an object. I tilt my head to the side and twirl my lolly in my mouth, looking up at him in confusion. He gives me a pointed look and I take the thing in his hand, only to find it was the crystal ball Lucifer had given me the first day he had left my mind. I knew as it felt...familiar, I guess. It was like I had it for years.

My eyebrows furrowed, and he put a hand on my head. "Now I'm not the only one seeing everything." he said, and my eyes widened before I grinned. "You know, then?" I ask, and he nods. "Lucifer told me." he said, and I nodded. For Lucifer to tell what would happen to someone else, that must mean that it's something big. Looking down at the crystal orb nestled safely in a silk cloth, I smiled slightly. I remembered my appearance when I had actually come into contact with it. In a word? 
AWESIC! (a word my friend made, a mix of awesome and epic. I thought it was silly at first, but now it's stuck on me)

I nod and sigh. This could either be very good, or very bad. "Lucifer." I called, and he appeared by my side, startling a few of the eavesdropping ANBU and Kages. "Master." he greeted, and soon we were joined by Kago, who gave a wolfish grin. "Alpha," he greeted, and I rolled my eyes. "Idiot, don't even start." I warned, and he snickered. "What is it you've called me for?" Lucifer asks, and I sighed, then showed him the crystal. His eyes widened and then he looked sorrowful. I frowned. "What is it?" I asked, and he shook his head. "Master...you were not supposed to be presented with that by the Hokage unless..." he trailed off, and I felt a feeling of dread wash over me. "Unless what, Lucifer?" I asked, thankful I could keep the panic out of my voice. He sighed. "Unless he was absolutely certain he would die." he replied, and I froze. Looking over at the Hokage who was oblivious to our conversation, I felt like I would cry there and then. Would I? Hell no. 

Straightening my posture, I grimaced as I nodded. "Alright then, we must do something about this." I say in a calm, clear voice. Lucifer shakes his head. "Master, it can't happen. The Hokage is perfectly sure of it." he replied. "Kuroi, if he says he's gonna die, and we know of Orochimaru; there is no doubt he will die." Kago says, and I glare at him. "I will not let him die. Not another one." I say, and Lucifer's features soften, before he takes me into a hug. I sigh and lean into him, feeling Kago nuzzling into the hug as well. I stroke his fur, and we stayed like that for a while, me thinking VERY hard about what do do about the Hokage's death. I hear a low whistle, and turn to see the Mizukage looking at us. I smiled slightly and waved, and she stuck her tongue out childishly, before making kissy faces at us. I grimaced and made a disgusted face, while Lucifer glared at her and let me go. I narrowed my eyes playfully at her and she grinned, then mouthed the words, 'feeling better?' and I gasped. She had wanted to cheer me up. I looked down at the floor and smiled, my bangs covering my eyes. Looking back up at her, I could feel my eyes were a pale blue colour.

I smiled and nodded, mouthing, 'yeah, thanks' back to her. She grinned and turned back to watch the currently progressing match. I turned around and walked straight out the door, with Lucifer and Kago following close behind. "Kago, Lucifer. We will not let him die." I say, and they voice their agreements. "You're right. We can't just leave him there."  from Kago, and, "Very well, Master. I don't wish to admit it, but he has become someone I don't wish to die." from Lucifer. I smiled brightly and continued down the hallway. Meeting up with Naruto and Sakura soon, I looked out into the arena to see Sasuke shoving his Chidori into Gaara's absolute defense. I watched sadly as Gaara screamed. It broke my heart to millions of pieces, such a broken scream. Sighing as the feathers fell to the ground, I released it and helped Naruto with it, then dragged him, Sakura, and a kicked awake, grumbling Shikamaru to the Kage's stand, where Kakashi had just poofed into, after sensing my chakra here. I looked over the the Kazekage and growled. 

"So now you show yourself, snake." I said, and he smiled. It was quite an unnerving smile, and I could feel the tension in the air. "Kuroi, stay-" "Kakashi-sensei, I know who I'm dealing with. I fought him in the Forest of Death." I said, and there was a shocked silence before Naruto broke it. "Wait, where's Sasuke-teme?" I froze, and saw Orochimaru smile wickedly. I growled, low and dangerous. "Lucifer, Kago, find him." I ordered, my voice changing due to my anger. I was so stupid to forget what Sasuke would be going through right now. Dammit. They nodded and both disappeared. "Kakashi, summon Pakkun. After I kill this snake, I'm going after him too. You, Naruto, Sakura and Shikamaru go now. Shikamaru, I know what you're thinking, but no. There is no way you're skipping out on this." I say, and he sighs, before getting serious and nodding.
"Naruto, Kakashi, Sakura. When Shikamaru says leave him behind, leave. him. behind. I know, I don't usually say this, but Just do it." I say, and they nod, slightly afraid of my anger. Orochimaru, meanwhile throughout my speech was shedding his Kazekage disguise. (that sounds weird, doesn't it?) I unconciously grin slightly at seeing I would be fighting THE Orochimaru. I respect him, but I hate him. Damn pedophile. If I didn't like his abilities-apart from him stealing bodies- I'd have killed him LONG ago.

"Oreo-teme...you ready?" I asked, and he smirked. "Yesss, little girl...show me your strengtthh." he replied, making a barrier around me, him and the Hokage. I stood by the Hokage, side by side as my team and sensei ran out of the room. Lucifer and Kago quickly took down the sand ANBU in the room, and gave me curt nods before leaving to go after the others. I grinned and held my left hand out.

"Releasing control art restrictions to level two."  

Baskerville, in all his dark glory emerged and sniffed the air, before settling all his eyes on Orochimaru, who smirked. I stood back, letting him and the Hokage fight, as it was after all important for the plot. When Orochimaru had summoned Manda, I had Baskerville attack. Snapping at her neck, he caught hold of a firm grip and shook like the snake was a rag doll. Manda disappeared with a 'poof' and blood everywhere, leaving Orochimaru scowling, still fighting a weakening Hokage. I had Baskerville grab hold of Orochimaru's collar and send him flying across the room, into the wall where he staggered to his feet, bleeding from the head. I smirked and motioned for Sasutobi to stay out of it, making a barrier inside of Orochimaru's, just for safety's sake. Grinning, I let my shadows engulf my hand, taking Baskerville back to wherever it was he comes from all the time, and dashed at the smirking snake in front of me.

We started an all out Taijutsu battle, involving mostly deep cuts that would take quite a long time to heal. When we had both taken out each other's kunai, shuriken, katanas, or anything else, for that matter, we had a free for all ninjutsu battle, until he decided to cheat and use his snakes with the swords coming out of their mouths. That creeps me out. "Oh my GOD, THAT'S PLAIN FREAKING DISGUSTING, DAYUM, BIYACH!" I said, cutting the head off of one snake in front of me. 
"Kukuku...What's wrong, little girl? Afraid of ssnakesss?" Oro-teme asked, and I laughed humorlessly. "No way in hell, but come one, face it, even Orochimaru would freak out seeing these ugly things.....oh...wait..." I said, and felt everyone I knew facepalm for some reason. Orochimaru gave me a weird look. "What? In my world I compare lots of things to you..." I say, trailing off. He gives me another weird look before attacking again. I growled as one of his snake-swords pierced through my right arm, and he snickered.

"Ah, do take care, those are especially poisonous..." he said, smirking. I covered up a groan with a growl as I noticed my vision going blurry. I saw him dashing towards me, and felt a sharp pain through my chest, right...where....my...heart...was....

Darkness

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooooooooooh, what just happened? Fucking madness  just happened, she can't just die! How could I do that? I'm such a horrible person~ Oh well, it helps me sleep at night :3
Hehe

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT