The Ruins at the Depths of the Earth! Part 4

"Hello there Baskerville...mind showing our 'God' over here what it's like to be truly unbeatable?" I said, a dangerous edge to my voice. Baskerville's hundred and three eyes all blinked at once in approval, making Haido stare at them like...nevermind, there aren't many things that are worse than a hundred and three eyes staring at you in the form of a huge ass demon dog attatched to the left arm of a seventeen year old girl. (A/N: Yeah, she's seventeen. Naruto was off with Ero-Sannin for THREE MUTHERFUKIN YEARS, remember?) Haido swallowed thickly, and I grinned sadistically. "What's wrong, Haido? Cat got your tongue? Or would you like dear Baskerville to rip it out?" I suggested, going a step closer. His eyes widened as Baskerville extended from my arm, going closer towards him. Closer...closer...closer...

"ARF!" Baskerville....barked like a three month old puppy. I retracted him, only to see he had indeed been reverted to a three month old puppy. I stared at him with a 'WTF' face. "WHAT. THE. FUCK. just happened?" I asked no one in particular. Lucifer cleared his throat. "Master, every month, the hound Baskerville loses himself as a demon." he said, and I glowered at him. "And you tell me this now, when I'va already summoned him all badass like?" I said. He rubbed th eback of his neck sheepishly, and I growled. Haido took this opportunity to start laughing his ass off. Naturally, I got pissed. "Naru-kun, Lucifer. I'm about to release my restrictions to level one. Get out." I said, and they nod solemnly, before grabbing Kahiko and Temujin, then leaving. It was just me and Haido now. I grinned as I brought out Casul and The Jackal. "Before I do that, how about some warm ups?" I suggest, and then fired at him. "Ah, look at that. I can blow stuff up without touching it too." I said, and he scowled, dodging. I gave a 'not bad' look. "You're good. It takes speed to dodge a bullet. Of course, we are in the ninja aorld, so that would seem rather...usual for your kind, won't it?" I ask, and hear Lucifer sigh exasperatedly from the back of my mind. "Master...please.Stop talking..." he said, and I 'hmph'ed. Whatever. Grumpy guts.

I then fired a few more shots at Haido, and we danced for a while. I dodged his blasts, he dodged my shots, until evenrually, I ran out of bulllets. Go ahead. Facepalm. Facebook yourself, face table yourself. Hell, even face wall-ing is understandable right now. 

..................

WHO THE FUCKING HELL GOES TO BATTLE WITH TWO GUNS THAT ONLY HAVE HALF FULL MAGAZINES?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? WHY, DAMMIT!!!!!! WHY???????????????

....................

Ahem. 
I bit my thumb and kneeled, smearing blood all over the floor. 
"Releasing control art restrictions to level one. Approval of Situation A recognised.."
My blood rose in droplets, then turned into shards, making a ring around me. All the while, Haido was trying to get close to me to attack, all to no avail. My blood formed a barrier, those bits that weren't needed for the barrier continued circling me until they clung to me, staining my clothes red. grinned as the blood stains sizzled on my clothes, then formed eyes. Baskerville's hundred and two eyes, to be exact. My sadistic smirk had obviously freaked Haido out, as did my new appearance, I giggled childishly, making  him shiver as I leaked out my Killer Intent. He fell to his knees, and my giggles turned to straight out, full blown laughter. I stepped closer to him, watching delightfully as he backed away fearfully. 

Haido's screams could be heard from three miles away, where Shikamaru, Sakura, Lucifer and Temujin were, helping the children out of the ship...thingy. I resealed my powers with much difficulty, seeing as my blood was everywhere, Before you guys ask, no. I did not need to draw spongebob on the ground in my blood before I released my restrictions to level one. Nah, that was just to freak Haido out. And boy, did it work!
:D
I left the ship...thingy as it was blowing up, and Kahiko then spoke. "Oh no, the-" I cut him off. "No. Kahiko, the Vein of Gelel will not, in any way, shape or form get out of control. I have personally to it." I said, and he nodded, looking unsure, but accepted it anyway. I was then glomped from behind by an orange blob. I grinned and chuckled lightly. "Yo, Naru-kun." I said, and he grinned in that way of him. "Kuroi-chan, you did it, ttebayo!" he said, and I nodded. "Yeah. With your help, of course. If you hadn;t Rasenganed his ass then I wouldn't have gotten back this fast. " I said, He gave me a disbelieving look, but I ignored it. "Now come on, let's get these kids back to the caravan. Temujin's coming back with us to Konoha." I said. He nodded, then looked at said shocked blonde. "What is it?" I asked. "You...are willing to let me stay?" he asked, and I nodded. "Yeah. BUT! You have to become a ninja for the village." I said, and he nodded. 

--TIMESKIP--

We rebuilt the entire caravan, which, thanks to my awesomeness, (Knowing about electricity), I made the moving houses so that they could hold more stiff, but not be too heavy for them to handle. 

Soon enough, Shikamaru, Sakura, Lucifer, Naruto, Temijin and I were on our way to Konoha. Shadow travel, of course. After walking for what felt like six hundred thousand years, I got tired. Well, what can I say? I'm a lazy mofo like that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yo guys. This is a REALLY short chappy, not even a thousand words yet. T.T
Anywho, since it;s a continuation of the last one, I wasn;t planning on making this one too ong, anyway. By the way, the next chapter is going to be the very LAST CHAPTER FOR THIS BOOK. 
No worries, though. There will be more to come, just...not in Konoha :3

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT