Revelation

Hello~ 

I own nothing but Kuroi, Kago and Lucifer. 

Credit for most new names go to whoever it was that wrote Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wa Shitteiru (Uraboku) and/or Noblesse. Cuz I was lazy and feeling very uncreative. Names aren't my strong point -_-'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I dragged my team towards Sarutobi's Hokage building with Lucifer running alongside me. *Where are we going, Kuroi-chan?* Naruto asked. 

*Sarutobi's place.* I answered. 

*Master feels the need to tell him about herself, and she wishes for you to be present.* Lucifer adds. Naruto nods. We found out that since my mind is more or less Lucifer's mind, (unless I don't want him in there) he can talk to Naruto as well.

"Kuroi, where the hell are you dragging Sasuke-kun and I?" Sakura asked me. I rolled my eyes. 

"Kuroi-chan's taking us the Old Man Hokage." Naruto answered. 

*Thanks Naru, I would have ripped her head off if she asked again.* He chuckled as we reached the office door. Sakura raised her hand to knock, but I stopped her and threw opened the door. Sarutobi looked up, surrounded by ANBU once again. I sighed. 

"You people should really check for chakra signatures before they come in." I said. My team sweatdropped and the ANBU backed off, some of the ones I didn't know were glaring at me slightly. 

Brushing their harsh gazes away and showing them the peace sign, I walked up to Sarutobi and looked pleadingly at him. Sighing, he handed me his hat. Naruto grinned and asked to try it on, to which he was answered with a blunt "No." I sat in front of Sarutobi's desk on the floor, and asked him to call for Kakashi. He nodded and signalled to one of the ANBU members, who poofed away.

We waited a few minutes, and Kakashi knocked on the door. 

"Enter." Sarutobi said in his gruff voice. 

*I swear, the old man eats nails. How the hell does he manage to sound like that?* I asked Naruto, who shook his head at me, grinning. Shrugging, I jumped on Kakashi's back as soon as he came in, earning sweatdrops from more or less everyone in the room. 

"Kakashi, wanna hear a story?" I asked. He sighed. 

"Not really, no." he replied. 

"Well you're gonna have to, if you wanna know what Lucifer told me." I said, smirking when he looked up, attentive. 

"First thing's first; Saru-chan, I want only your most trusted people in here." Nodding, and his eyes kept on Lucifer, he dismissed all the ANBU from the room, and quickly summoned Kurenai, Asuma, Ibiki and Anko. They looked around, confused as to why we were all here, and even more confused as to who Lucifer was. I let them ask Sarutobi their questions, and then he held his hand up, and they quickly shut up. 

"I have gotta learn how to do that." I mumbled. Apparently, my team heard me and some sighed while a certain blonde idiot grinned at me. I smiled back at him, and turned to Sarutobi. 

"Saru-chan, we all know how lazy I am, and I think Lucifer has explained better than I ever will, so I would like Ibiki to use that mind reading jutsu thing he uses for interrogations. I am as confused as a mother fu-" Naruto cleared his throat. "I'm confused. Yeah." I quickly amended.

Lucifer protested, but I cut him off.

"Lucifer, no matter what they do, do not interfere." My icy tone left no room for further argument, and he fell silent.