The Ruins at the Depths of the Earth! Part 1

Yo~

I've added on a few more words to this chapter, just to clear up anything that I missed. Which was quite alot, considering Naruto didn't know to do the Rasengan before this. Heh, oops. I'm a sucky writer, aren't I? T.T

------THREE YEARS LATER------

Three years. It's been three years since I obtained my blood field, and I was doing pretty well in Lukedonia. Handling the demons was easy. The hardest thing was all th goddamn mother freaking paperwork! Oh. My. Flying. Crayons. I nearly died, I swear. Sigh. It had been three years since the last time I saw Naruto, and I was dying for him to return with Jiraya. I bounced in my seat, next to Sasuke, who actually had a smile on his face, and Sakura, who looked...not as happy as she could have looked, but anyone could tell she was happy to have her teammate back. Kakashi was up in a tree, reading Icha Icha Paradise, of course. Iruka was here too, looking happy and excited. Kago had found a mate in the forests of Konoha, something I teased him about often, so he couldn't just leave his new pack and come here. He was the alpha though, so he might be able to make it :)

Saru-chan was here, along with Tsunade. Even Cadis Etrama Di Raizel was here, with Frankenstein. Lucifer was standing behind me, as were Rosaria, Urokai and Ludis. Guess what? I even got Gaara to come! WOOOO! He was sitting on my right (Sasuke and Sakura were on my left), and holding my hand. SCORE FOR ME! Ahem.

When he had head Naruto was coming back, he stopped all work he was doing, left everything to poor Temari and Kankuro, then came over to Konoha. Yay! Naruto would be happy to see him here, waiting for him.

Raskreia came, on order of yours truly to welcome Naruto back to Konoha too. Rember Raskreia? She was the daughter of the previous Lord, before Lucifer, and she was the one that went all scarlet glowing eyes on me during my very first clan meeting. Remember? Remember? Remember?

...Good.

Anywho, we were waiting, and waiting, and waiting. And waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting. And waiting and waiting and- well, you get the point. I growled, deep in my throat. 

"If that Perverted Toad Sage doesn't come back with my Naru-kun in the next ten seconds, I swear, I'll feed him to Baskerville." I snarled. The others chuckled, knowing my temper wasn't one to be trifled with. I blinked as I smelled Naruto and Jiraya. 

"Well dayum, I guess he heard that..." I muttered. The others gave me confused looks. 

"I can smell them coming closer" I explained. They smiled, and we all stood up in anticipation. When Naruto was in full view, we all cheered and ran towards him and Jiraya. I was in front of everyone, and the first to get to him. I glomped him, the force making us fly through a few trees. I grinned as he hugged me back.

I let him up, climbing on his shoulders and making him carry me. I 'tsk'ed as I noticed he had gotten taller. Much taller. As he stood next to Sasuke and Sakura, it was much more apparent he was taller than me by far. He had even passed Sakura >.<

I refused to let him go, until we all went to Ichiraku's for ramen. The food of the Gods. Now that I've acquired the Noblesse-ness, a part of Rai's love for ramen was passed over to me as well. Teehee. Sooo, we had ramen, and had a welcome back party for Naruto. Soon enough, we were doing missions again. Just like normal.

---Six months later---

"Naruto, don't let it get away!" Sakura's voice floated to me from down below. I was up in a tree branch, listening to Maroon 5's Moves Like Jagger, while Shikamaru, Sakura and Naruto tried to catch a ferret. I don't know why, I can't remember. Sai was doing something for the bastard danzo, Sasuke's on sick leave for today, and Sakura and Naruto wanted to stay away from missions to keep him company, but Kakashi had to be a spoiled child and deny me of the potential SasuNaru.