The Preliminaries' Second Battle

I poofed down into the arena where I would face my next opponent, where I saw the kid from before at the tower, who accused Lucifer of having something to do with a demon. (He wasn't wrong, really...) He saw me and broke out into a smile, making me think he had something up his sleeve. Kago followed me out, but I shook my head. 

"Kago, it's fine, I won't need you for this match." I said. 

"But really, do you guys wanna see two little girls fighting?" Making the crowd go 'Ooooo' and the kid to scowl at me. I grinned in response. 

"Match between Kohaku Yami and Kuroi : Begin!" he said, jumping back. We stood there, doing nothing until the newly dubbed Kohaku jumped at me suddenly. Aiming for a swipe with his kunai, I dodged by stepping backwards, and then taking hold of his outstretched arm, I bent it backwards, and a sickening 'crack' resounded in the stadium. He was obviously in pain, but held in his screams as he struggled out of my grip. Grinning, I brought out Casull and The Jackal. 

"You might wanna bring your partner out." I said, making him blink in surprise. I pointed to his right arm that had a mark on it. 

"A sure sign of a contract." I said, grinning like a maniac. He growled at me and decided to go into a taijutsu battle...with a broken arm. 

"Dude, I admire your resolve and all, but try not to move that arm around too much." I told him, dodging his attacks until I finally tripped him. He quickly stood up and made handsigns with one hand. There were surprised gasps from the crowd. I whistled. 

"Dayum, you're good. But," I said, disappearing and then reappearing right in front of him, "Not even close to good enough." I finished, kicking him backwards, but not before huge spikes of earth came rushing up to meet me. Jumping over, around or even on the tops of them, I made a final leap and then stuck myself to the roof with chakra. He looked around for me, and scowled when he saw me waving at him from my upside down position on the roof. I jumped down as the spikes disappeared into the earth, and shook my head. 

"Dammit, all the blood's rushed to my head. How do those bats do it?" I asked no on in particular, and vaguely noticing an object flying towards me. My shadows immediately went up to stop it, much like Gaara's sand does for him. Panting, Kohaku rushed at me, and suddenly spat out a huge ball of water at me, which I dodged. 

"I don't appreciate you spitting on me." I said, frowning. He gasped as I appeared behind him, and kicked him into a wall. It was quiet until I heard a chuckle. It wasn't Kohaku, I knew that, but a deeper voice. 

"So, you're the one who dared to hurt my master, little girl?" he asked, coming out of the rubble with his arms wrapped around Kohaku, who was glaring at me with a slight smirk. I looked at the demon. 

"So, you're the one he's contracted with? A Duras?" I asked, scoffing. The demon looked at me sharply. 

"And what would a human know of Duras?" he asked. I grinned. 'Now now, low level demon. A mere human? Me? No, no, no. I, dear sir, am the Noblesse." I said, grinning at Lucifer's pleased but surprised expression. The demon looked fearful, but then looked at him master, who nodded. 

"Forgive me..." he trailed off. "Kuroi." I said. He nodded. 

"Forgive me, Kuroi-sama, but it is my master's wish, so I must." he said. I frowned slightly. Is this what happens when a contract is made? I scowled. 

"You...Kohaku. You dare have my subject as a pet trained to fight?" I asked, my voice coming out slightly disfigured and commanding. Kago whined loudly, almost a yelp from the authority in my tone. The on lookers were clearly surprised at my sudden change, and most of them shrunk back. I growled and spoke, my voice coming out deeper than before, and very much more demonic sounding. 

"You have nothing without him. You will be nothing without him. And yet you have the audacity to train my subject as a dog?" I roared. I turned to the demon and shot his legs, blasting them off. 

"Human, watch as your pet dies at the hand of someone much, much stronger than him. Burn this image into your mind, and remember who is the strongest." I said.

"Releasing control art restrictions to level two."

There were several gasps as Baskerville came forth, win all his rabid-dog like glory. Akamaru howled, as did Kago, their heads up in the air, noses facing up, as I grinned and laughed like a maniac. I whispered something to the demon before Baskerville got to him. 

"I will send you to The Underworld, where you will heal much faster. Looking at you I can tell you no longer want your master's soul, right?" I asked, and he nodded slowly. 

"He has become too precious." he mumbled. I smiled. 

"It's nothing to be ashamed of. Emotions make who you are, no matter what you are. If you like, you may stay as my familiar?" I offered, and he nodded gratefully. I nodded, and straightened up. 

"Try not to scream; this might hurt alot." I said, laughing like the bloodthirsty maniac I was. The arena was quiet as the resounding sound of bones being cracked and blood being sloched about was the only thing they could hear, apart from my Joker inspired smile. As Baskerville finished, I walked over to Kohaku and released my pet. 

"Did you have fun meeting my pet? His name is Baskerville." I told him, my voice fading back to normal. I held my hand out to him, which he hesitantly took, and I oulled him up. 

"Forfeit. There are not many people who do one handed handsigns, you may make a good opponent one day." I said, and he nodded. 

"Thank you," he said. "But why do you not go to the Underworld where you will be more powerful?" his demon informed him well. I sighed and spoke loud enough for the Kage's to hear. 

"Human kind cannot gain something without first losing something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost." I said. He started to cry and hold on to my sleeve. I death glared at him and made my eyes go red. 

"I just killed the only one you had left. You sure you want to be so cozy with me?" He gasped and backed away from me. 

"Your eyes. The eyes of a killer!" he shrieked. I nodded. 

"If you want to kill me, despise me, hate me, and life in an unsightly way...Run, and cling to life, and then some day, when you have the same eyes as I do, come before me." I said, making a certain Uchiha gasp.

"You monster!" Kohaku screamed at me. "You monster, you killed him! Where's your mercy, your sanity?" he yelled. 

"Sanity? I don't rember having such a useless thing." I replied, making him cry harder. I sighed and picked him off the ground, my sadistic side taking over. Dragging him to Hayate, I stood him in front of the proctor, where he forfeit. I grinned. 

"But I will kill you, Devil!" Kohaku called. I shrugged, snapped my fingers and Lucifer was there. "I'm not the Devil, he is." I said, as Kohaku shrunk back. He seemed to shake away his fear. 

"I don't care, I will kill you for Dantalian!" he callled as his teammates dragged him away. 

"Dantalian, huh? Humans are so incomprehensible." I muttered as Hayate stuttered out the victor for the match. I poofed back up to the Kage stand, and smiled sweetly at them. Pointing at the arena, they gasped, and my smile widened. 

"I told you he cleans up after himself."

___________________________________________

Boom bitches. Heartless Kuroi returns XD

~Anna

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT